My BuSa

coltczt

Registered
Hi from Sweden ! This is my new bike Hayabusa 2016 Abs in really good condition I love it. Drive safe
4a7eaf9a102c75d41914fed3f03d1083.0.jpg

Hi, and welcome!
+1 Yosh
When choosing slip-ons, keep in mind if you change header later on you may also need to change/modify current slip-ons

Welcome mate , the bike looks to be in great condition for sure , I like that scheme a lot as well . If you eventually go a full system +PC5 etc. , Yoshi now do an interesting pipe called the Alpha exhaust , or another good exhaust company would be the Akropovic 4-2-1 or 4-2-1-2 for Busa . Both of those companies also do slip on exhaust , no bike adjustments needed .

Welcome to the Show! Hold off on the pipe until you do some research and really figure out what you want & why; slip ons, dual pipes, single pipe, shorty muffler, full exhaust & type of material or finish of you liking. Type of riding you will be doing will rule out a lot of pipes due to clearance issues mostly or unwanted heat. This way you are not buying more than 1 or 2 exhaust systems during the time you have the Bird.

:welcome: along to the oRg !
I think you will find what you're looking for here . . .
Nice choice of model, great paint scheme . . . make it your own now!

Back