My busa

Welcome :)

And seriously, do you really need a TRE? You won't have the power to pass 186 until you add that turbo anyway :whistle:

How could I not have enough power to pass 186 on it if I was doing 175 n 4th gear and I swear I'm not lying in October of 09' when I got back from Iraq I went home n road it the last day I was at home I wanted to see what it'd do I got to 175mph n 4th gear n still have 2 gears left

How could I not have enough power to pass 186 on it if I was doing 175 n 4th gear and I swear I'm not lying in October of 09' when I got back from Iraq I went home n road it the last day I was at home I wanted to see what it'd do I got to 175mph n 4th gear n still have 2 gears left

Read and absorb all the information on this site. And remember, punctuation is your friend........:welcome:

Stock Busa speedo is incorrect, you can buy a plug in module called speedohealer, $100 to $150, plugs in on side of frame/underseat. However, the 01 to 07 is supposed to be capable of 194mph stock. 99 and 00 were unrestricted.
Depends on your weight and temp/humidty/elevation too. BoostBySmith has the ECU Editor $208 shipped, derestriction, fuel/ignition tune, raise rpm limiter, does it all. He also has a switch for $32 to derestrict it.
Check him out.

Just keep your eyes and ears open and do some reading. You will learn more then you ever thought would be possible.

Back