My Busa with Family Crest

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Well, I got a bright ideal and thought I would have a very nice local shop do me a few Family Crest and I just put one on the rear of my Little Blue Mule! I thought it seemed like a good ideal. :laugh:

Sub Ponder Sursum - Crest 001.jpg

Sub Ponder Sursum - Crest 009.jpg

Sub Ponder Sursum - Crest 007.jpg

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
The yellow is much darker yellow then my old camera caught but thanks for the comments. We should be proud and show our crest... I'm Scotch Iris... maybe that temper I have gave me the stroke! LOL :whistle:

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Neat freak, Obbessive Compulsive Disorde, and keep all my tools in a embeded spot in the tool box that I cut out with a dremel and everything has a place. I have wore myself out being that way my entire life. I'm tired! :laugh::laugh:
looks good, how do you keep your garage so clean????

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Porterfield = Sub pondere sursum "Beneath my load (I look) upward" I suppose this is reference to heavy burden or a man of labor. I know that Porterfield is also "keeper of the fields". My family and especially my father had a green thumb and could make anything grow. We always had many large gardens and loved hunting. :beerchug:

what does the scroll at the top translate to?

Well, I got a bright ideal and thought I would have a very nice local shop do me a few Family Crest and I just put one on the rear of my Little Blue Mule! I thought it seemed like a good ideal. :laugh:
oh man
I have an 04 too and I had the same idea, but instead of the sticker, I'd like to paint the busa black and then paint the family crest onto the sides (instead of the kanji)