My Busa Overhaul

I figured you were going to say something along these lines.

The man came to me and explained he’s experiencing some hard times. He’s got a lot of money in that bike. You think I’m supposed to put a lean against it and take his pride and joy? Hell no man, not gonna kick him when he’s down. He was up front with me. I have a big overflow bay, and it’s sitting in back out of the way.

Back when hurricane harvey destroyed my town, and just about washed away my girlfriends house, I wasn’t in the shop much over the next 3 months because I was helping my friends, gf, and my town rebuild. This most my customers who had bikes with me at the time understood but got restless nearing the 3 month mark. I don’t blame them. This guy here was nothing but understanding and supportive of what I was doing.

It’s a case by case basis when bikes end up like this. And this one is about being a compassionate human being, not about turning his life upside down for the few hundred bucks I’m out right now.

I figured you were going to say something along these lines.

The man came to me and explained he’s experiencing some hard times. He’s got a lot of money in that bike. You think I’m supposed to put a lean against it and take his pride and joy? Hell no man, not gonna kick him when he’s down. He was up front with me. I have a big overflow bay, and it’s sitting in back out of the way.

Back when hurricane harvey destroyed my town, and just about washed away my girlfriends house, I wasn’t in the shop much over the next 3 months because I was helping my friends, gf, and my town rebuild. This most my customers who had bikes with me at the time understood but got restless nearing the 3 month mark. I don’t blame them. This guy here was nothing but understanding and supportive of what I was doing.

It’s a case by case basis when bikes end up like this. And this one is about being a compassionate human being, not about turning his life upside down for the few hundred bucks I’m out right now.
good karma...….. I was just havin a lil fun with u... when are u getting married rob? lol..at least buy the ring.

Back