my busa out in the rain :/

i have a cover, but my bike was already wet. would it do any nice if i covered it? i mean, it's wet! if it's wet and covered isn't that worse?

plus, i am afraid of scratching it. i know i know, covers are made NOT to scratch the bike, but i am afraid anyway...
If it is already wet don't bother covering it now, but I would not make a habit of leaving it uncovered. Always cover it when you are not riding (or put under shelter).

Dowco cycle cover. It repels water so it will keep your bike dry, and it has vents so humidity wont be trapped under the cover. cost you from $30-$75 depending on where you buy it. Check ebay for the best price. or one of the online motorcycle shops. They work well and its within your budget!

yo grabntwist i feel you on that fort knox thing i keep mine in the garage with the alarm armed just in case someone happens to get in the garage and manually open it just added piece of mind along with my .40 cal Glock
guns.gif

Phatjoe, I didn't mention the motion sensing home security system and that I'm looking for a wireless webcam set up for monitoring when away from home. I didn't want anyone to think I was strange!!
rock.gif
laugh.gif

i have a cover, but my bike was already wet. would it do any nice if i covered it? i mean, it's wet! if it's wet and covered isn't that worse?

plus, i am afraid of scratching it. i know i know, covers are made NOT to scratch the bike, but i am afraid anyway...
If the bike is allready wet then do not cover it... If you do, when things clear up and the sun warms your cover you are basically going to be giving your Busa a steam bath and all sorts of things are going to corrode. Otherwise keep it well waxed, chain lubed, wipe exposed metal bits with WD-40 now and again, if it's dry, cover it with a thin white cotton sheet or something then over that use a waterproof cover... But if you can park it indoors, I find the Busa's curves to be art work enough that parking it indoors makes some sense....

Back