My busa needz CPR

If by "going up" two teeth in the rear you mean you added two teeth.. that'd make it tougher for the bike to move (less torque).

I think the Busa should be able to easily handle it.. just wouldn't stand up as easily with a twist of the throttle.
what ?     yer kiddin right ?
read on brother, he corrected his correction, your correctiveness............
rock.gif

What year is your busa?  If its 99-00 there was a problem with the fuel system.  You might wanna check this link out.  But if its not one of these years...disregard and press on.
you'd really feel the fuel starvation deal , I know I did .It stalled , idled like krap , etc etc , you know .

The up 2 at the rear should make it feel likes its charging harder . You'll just lose a few clicks top speed wise .

The clutch thing. Find the steepest hill around , even take a passenger , gun it in one of the taller gears , if yer clutch is bagged you'll find out in a hurry . I dont think your clutch is slipping thou . Too few a miles on her .

I appreciate your input Big Daddy>>>>>>>> Good lQQkn out Playa!

When you loose power...this is how I would start(listed from easy to advanced)
Like mentioned, Verify clutch operation.
Check or replace all filters.
Pull spark plugs, has it been burning lean or rich?(white plug end too lean, black or wet plug end too rich)
if lean, check fuel pressure, pump might be going bad.
If rich, air filter could be restricted with debris.

Further checks would be to perform compression test to find any cylinder leakage do to ring problems or excessive wear and or valve timing or valve adjustment issue.

If you really know what your doing and haven't found a problem with any of the test above, then I would move to testing the fuel managment componets (the sensors that send information to your ECM or computer) they all have Specs. for eather ohm readings or voltage readings. if a sensor looses it's calibration, it will be giving the ECM false information causing possible fuel map changes when not required, this could cause power loss as well.
You need a service manual to find the required specs for this.
And ofcourse for those that don't have a clue what I just posted,or the time and tools, have it checked a your dealer.
laugh.gif

Will do on the check list ; but I would neva let a dealership touch my baby or some of these cheesy azz wanna bzzzzzzz bike shops around here if I cant get this issue resolved in my own garage I'll take it up to Cleveland and let Dennis (Motorhead)bring it back to life, thankz Curt

This may sound like a wierd question, but did you add fuel stabilizer to the the tank before you stored it? If not it may have varnished in the injectors a little cutting down on the fuel flow. Try runing some injector cleaner?

This may sound like a wierd question, but did you add fuel stabilizer to the the tank before you stored it? If not it may have varnished in the injectors a little cutting down on the fuel flow. Try runing some injector cleaner?

Nah no stabiler wuz used . I'll try sum fuel enjector cleaner anyway cant hurt.

I wanna give a SHOUT OUT to all the helpful Playaz that responded to a brau- man in need. Good lQQkn Out

Put a big can of Berryman B-12 injector cleaner in it!

It says that it treats like 20 gallons.
It won't hurt a thing. That shyt works!

Coming from a man with experience like u >>>>>>>>>will do !!!!! Thankz again Pimp (Chris)

If the injectors are clean, it won't do a thing, but if they are dirty, it'll help.
I wouldn't steer a Brotha in the wrong direction!
thumbs-up.gif

Back