my busa keeps smokeing, VIDEO

deadhorse.gif
corner2.png

it's a 4th of July tradition at my buddy house. and i had 3 other tires in my garage i want to try out.
pirelli diablo supercorsa, better than polite powers.

I appreciate and respect my bikes mechanics and engineering to much to abuse it. But hey, trash ur sh#t all you want.

Dude, get yourself some training wheels so you can get your feet up on the pegs.

Yeah, I never understood the attraction of doing burnouts. Just go to the nearest bridge with a stack of bills and throw them off one at a time. Probably get more fun out of doing that, and you won't be cleaning rubber chunks off of your bike later. Likewise, I don't get the fun in hanging your bike on the rev limiter in neutral.

Jeez, I'm old, I guess.

For sale, low miles..... and hopefully the signature image will go vapor too... does not work well with FF

LOL

I had to replace my tyre so went round everyone i could think ofs houses and did just the same as they came out to greet me
smile.gif

It aint clever, but is sure is funny LOL
beerchug.gif

Yeah, I never understood the attraction of doing burnouts.  Just go to the nearest bridge with a stack of bills and throw them off one at a time.  Probably get more fun out of doing that, and you won't be cleaning rubber chunks off of your bike later.  Likewise, I don't get the fun in hanging your bike on the rev limiter in neutral.

Jeez, I'm old, I guess.
The cleanup is most definately a pita. Plus if cords let loose it'll tear your plastics up and wrap around/scar up your rear rim/brake/chain ect. I've seen that happen...did lots of expensive damage
wowold.gif

I'll still do quickies tho...and I love watching a big smoker
laugh.gif
winkold.gif

when you are ready to sell it someday, attach that video to your add, you will sell that thing quick.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Burn outs don't really hurt any thing on the bike. stuff breaks when u get wheel hop or traction, their is a lot less friction in a pool of water.
its ok to do it at the track?
its all in the name of fun.
and i got a huge grin every time a see the video.
cool.gif

and who is 20 years old and has respect for any thing... yes i did pay for it my self

Back