My Busa is Reborn...Some Assembly Required

Almost done, got some more progress done this evening...Here are some more updated shots...I will get some more this weekend outside in the daylight and once she is all assembled and cleaned up...

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

Looking forward to getting it polished and out in the sunlight tomorrow to take some better pics...

Dont think I am going to get much more work done tonight, going to be tomorrow I think before any more progress gets made...

Looks great! I will be around this Sunday if you need help with anything.:thumbsup:

Looks great! I will be around this Sunday if you need help with anything.:thumbsup:

Weather depending the local unveiling will be at Smithers BBQ on Saturday at 1pm...

I have a few issues I discovered today that are going to require a few tiny modifications on the body work assembly...Also need to mount up the newly painted windscreen...I hate those little rubber grommets...May have to get your assistance...

Alright she is 100% Complete again...Here she is in all her glory...
Took her out for her inaugural tank of gas tonight...She just purred with happines...

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

Thanks everyone...I am so glad to be done the body work for the year...still needs to spend a bit of time at Smithers for some fine tuning on the DYNO...but thats a project for next week...LOL

Thats a beautiful paint scheme man, did you design that yourself or had a guy draw it up for you?

Looks Awesome!!!

Back