My Busa' is fixed, first ride, WOOHOO!!!

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
Well I wound up replacing both rotors after the "Trailer" accident. I went with EBC Prolites. I picked up the bike tonight after the shop installed the rotors and "went through" the rest of the front end, no other apparent damage from the flip over. I picked up the bike hoping to beat the weather and get in a few miles before the Storm rolled in. Two miles from the shop all hell broke loose, Thunder, Lightening and some wicked winds, a total of three downed trees along my 7 miles home. I got soaked, the bike is filthy and I still have not had a decent ride. The bike has 11 miles on it now.

Grumpy

I'll get there someday...

Daaammmmum, I see now why you picked your username, Heh things will get better, Sounds great that ya got it fixed.
super.gif

I couldn't ride mine for a week and a half after buying it because of crappy weather. I feel your pain.

I know your pain! Things will get better. At least now you have time to think of the new mods that you want to do to her!
laugh.gif

be patient Grumpy. You WILL GET A BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINY DAY!!! And when it comes you WILL love your new Busa.

Well I wound up replacing both rotors after the "Trailer" accident.  I went with EBC Prolites.  I picked up the bike tonight after the shop installed the rotors and "went through" the rest of the front end, no other apparent damage from the flip over.  I picked up the bike hoping to beat the weather and get in a few miles before the Storm rolled in.  Two miles from the shop all hell broke loose, Thunder, Lightening and some wicked winds, a total of three downed trees along my 7 miles home.  I got soaked, the bike is filthy and I still have not had a decent ride.  The bike has 11 miles on it now.

Grumpy

Be thankful homie....it could be rolled into a ball

My thought was more of if it had flipped out of the trailer instead of onto it's side in the trailer. I just have this vision of it doing endo's down the highway. Before it bounced through the truck behind me we the strap broke...

Well I wound up replacing both rotors after the "Trailer" accident.  I went with EBC Prolites.  I picked up the bike tonight after the shop installed the rotors and "went through" the rest of the front end, no other apparent damage from the flip over.  I picked up the bike hoping to beat the weather and get in a few miles before the Storm rolled in.  Two miles from the shop all hell broke loose, Thunder, Lightening and some wicked winds, a total of three downed trees along my 7 miles home.  I got soaked, the bike is filthy and I still have not had a decent ride.  The bike has 11 miles on it now.

Grumpy

Be thankful homie....it could be rolled into a ball
+ 1!

Back