My Busa Bash pics

Tim, Thank you so much for the guided tour to Gatlinburg. Despite the rain we really had a good time. I totally enjoyed the foothills.
Hopefully next time we can have some drier conditons to cruise around on! OH and we will have rain gear with us next time..ha ha!

Dawn

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Sep. 25 2006,09:01) Tim, Thank you so much for the guided tour to Gatlinburg. Despite the rain we really had a good time. I totally enjoyed the foothills.
Hopefully next time we can have some drier conditons to cruise around on! OH and we will have rain gear with us next time..ha ha!

Dawn
Your welcome. I enjoyed every minute of it. Anyway, who needed rain gear.
laugh.gif

Tim, it was cool to meet you for the split second before you left. Glad to hear you got back safe.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 25 2006,09:37) Dawn
Your welcome. I enjoyed every minute of it.  Anyway, who needed rain gear.    
laugh.gif
[/Quote]
Yeah, who needs rain gear anyway!?
Thats why God made Apple Leather Prods....

Who needed some no-fog for thier shield??

I DID!

Tim, riding with you and Don was GREAT and BTW... how did I miss those pretty flowers on the walk to the head??

Oh, and congratulate your daughter for me, Dawn tells me she won the cheerleading competition!
super.gif

Looks like I really missed some good times around the camp fire, or, well, maybe I should be glad I missed it, you know what they say, what goes on around the campfire stays around the camp fire.
jump9.gif
Naw, looks like you guys and gals had a blast, wish I could have stayed.

(yamahor @ Sep. 25 2006,17:02) Tim, it was cool to meet you for the split second before you left. Glad to hear you got back safe.
Ben, It was good to meet you to, wished I could have stayed, looks like you are a blast to hang out with.

(YH2K @ Sep. 25 2006,17:03)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 25 2006,09:37) Dawn
Your welcome. I enjoyed every minute of it.  Anyway, who needed rain gear.    
laugh.gif
Yeah, who needs rain gear anyway!?
Thats why God made Apple Leather Prods....

Who needed some no-fog for thier shield??

I DID!

Tim, riding with you and Don was GREAT and BTW... how did I miss those pretty flowers on the walk to the head??

Oh, and congratulate your daughter for me, Dawn tells me she won the cheerleading competition!
super.gif
[/Quote]
It was so foggy going down that path you just didnt see them, you were on the other side of the path from the flowers.
biggrin.gif

Thanks, Lauren and Halie are both on the high school competition squad. I think we should be in the top 4 or 5 in the state this year, but they are looking for # 1.

(YZF5711usmc @ Sep. 26 2006,09:18) Oh almost forgot this pic I know u guys didnt have hehehe

100_2186.jpg
Kev!
Forgot about that one dude!

My Busa even looks faster with you on it!

I know I'll never get you away from that Yamaha but I thought you'd enjoy the cruise!

(YZF5711usmc @ Sep. 26 2006,12:12) Yo thanks for the tour abound Tim it was fun,  i ready to head back up the soon!!!!!
It was great meeting you and Anna. Give me a shout the next time you are up this way and take care of that little lady.

(YH2K @ Sep. 26 2006,14:11)
(YZF5711usmc @ Sep. 26 2006,09:18) Oh almost forgot this pic I know u guys didnt have hehehe

100_2186.jpg
Kev!

I know I'll never get you away from that Yamaha but I thought you'd enjoy the cruise!
He would look right at home if he only had a Busa jacket.
biggrin.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Sep. 26 2006,14:55)

100_2186.jpg
Kev!

biggrin.gif
firedevil.gif
dont tempt me tim dont tempt me, I told randy I wanted one now
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

(YZF5711usmc @ Sep. 27 2006,03:43)

100_2186.jpg
Kev!

biggrin.gif
firedevil.gif
dont tempt me tim dont tempt me,  I told randy I wanted one now
firedevil.gif
You do look really hot on it....except for the jacket!
wink.gif

firedevil.gif

(YZF5711usmc @ Sep. 27 2006,06:43)

100_2186.jpg
Kev!

biggrin.gif
firedevil.gif
dont tempt me tim dont tempt me,  I told randy I wanted one now
firedevil.gif
Ya look right at home on it. might be just what ya need. dang, I need to work for Suzuki.
jump9.gif

firedevil.gif

Back