My Brother's Hayabusa .Set 19 mounted Apex 6

c10

Registered
He is a happy man today. Frank aka @POWERHOUSE was the supplier.
I mounted / balanced the set up.
Rear wheel took 0.5 ounce, and front took
3/8 ounce. Using Michelin pilot power RS's
Here are some photos from today.
@Ireckon is the owner :)

Screenshot_20190609-111348~2.png

Awesome!!!
I bet it’s a great feeling to see that all your weight saving changes on RJ really make a difference.
How do you balance the wheels?

Reactions: c10
No homes are for sale / rent on my street.
Already have four neighbors with bikes.
A FJR1300 of Dave, Rollands M50 Suzuki, Larry's Street glide, and Matt / Alicia's three bikes ( 2001 Bandit 1200S, Buel blast, Ducati Super Sport.)
They all keep me busy. Later this Month I'll be installing a Robinson industrues ZZR1200 six speed transmission into a 2004 ZRX1200R. Have shock rebuild on wife's Bandit, but I'm outsourcing the rebuild. I just have to pull it off. RJ gets a new rear tire in the next 1000 miles or less. Let me not forget the Honey do's :) sometimes getting sick is a good thing.

A FJR1300 of Dave, Rollands M50 Suzuki, Larry's Street glide, and Matt / Alicia's three bikes ( 2001 Bandit 1200S, Buel blast, Ducati Super Sport.)
They all keep me busy. Later this Month I'll be installing a Robinson industrues ZZR1200 six speed transmission into a 2004 ZRX1200R. Have shock rebuild on wife's Bandit, but I'm outsourcing the rebuild. I just have to pull it off. RJ gets a new rear tire in the next 1000 miles or less. Let me not forget the Honey do's :) sometimes getting sick is a good thing.
Not to mention you keeping up with this forum...

Sounds busy.....

We'll have to ban together and buy a hunk of land and build a gated Hayabusa community then...

Back