My bike was hit in the parking lot

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
Walking up to my bike I noticed a piece of paper taped to my tank and another under the bungie net on the back seat. The paper under the bungie was from the guy that hit my bike, the taped paper was from building security. I called the number on the paper and the guy came straight out. I was parked back in the parking spot and a big SUV was next to me. He thought the spot was opened and he went to back in and backed over my bike. I've got all his contact info and he's going to make it right.

We both took pics of the damage and I'm going to get qoutes for the damage and based on that he will either pay for it out of pocket or file insurance.

My front fender is broken, right side fairing is scraped (the side that Revolution airbrushed), right bar end is scraped, right mirror scraped, right foot peg is broken and some scrapes on the exhaust.

Ouch.. sry to hear that man. At least the guy is gonna try and make it right.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

That is very nice for the guy to admit to doing it.
He must actually have a conscience. What year is your bike Dan?
I've got the original mirrors and bar ends from Blanca. They may not be as bad as yours?
If you wanna post a pic or two of those maybe we can see whether or not mine would be an improvement for you.

Is this the real Dan :laugh: At least he was honest or at least approached by security :rofl:

Good luck on the fix, hope it was all cosmetic.

That is very nice for the guy to admit to doing it.
He must actually have a conscience. What year is your bike Dan?
I've got the original mirrors and bar ends from Blanca. They may not be as bad as yours?
If you wanna post a pic or two of those maybe we can see whether or not mine would be an improvement for you.

Thanks Blanca! :bowdown:
I'll try to get pics up either later this evening or tomorrow morning.

It's an '06

Idiot drivers! Probably on the phone while parking. How can u miss the BUSA it is huge and sexy.

Is this the real Dan :laugh: At least he was honest or at least approached by security :rofl:

Good luck on the fix, hope it was all cosmetic.

Real Dan here! :laugh:

I need to put my stock pegs back on and she rideable.

sux..... air brushing aint cheap. Not like you could fix one side? You have a theme bike.

...and the tat to match

The good news is I only gad the right side airbrushed. The bad news is, it's the side it fell on.

Happened to me.. but I came out and my bike was still on its side with no note.. no cam's almost a year and still no clue who did it.. nothing really broken just scrached up all he[[

The guy who did the hitting of the sexy Busa, has been really stand-up about it. As mentioned above, he didn't have to leave a note, much less contact building security. He's already contacted Dan with his contact info. So, early signs point to a quick, easy resolution.

glad to hear that some people are still honest, :thumbsup:

you know the ones that don't belong to the Org. :laugh:

The guy who did the hitting of the sexy Busa, has been really stand-up about it. As mentioned above, he didn't have to leave a note, much less contact building security. He's already contacted Dan with his contact info. So, early signs point to a quick, easy resolution.

and then the Gen II? :poke:

little bit of honesty took some of the sting out of that event.
Posted via Mobile Device

little bit of honesty took some of the sting out of that event.
Posted via Mobile Device

You are absolutely right. The guy truly felt bad, apologized and wanted to make it right. He even thanked me for not blowing my top.

Back