My bike named herself.......

That picture is awesome.

I dunno if this makes sense to anyone but myself but I look at that picture and get that feeling when you're a kid and your parents just bought you a new pair of shoes and you're putting them on for the first time.

You get that "cool kid" feeling :thumbsup:

That picture is awesome.

I dunno if this makes sense to anyone but myself but I look at that picture and get that feeling when you're a kid and your parents just bought you a new pair of shoes and you're putting them on for the first time.

You get that "cool kid" feeling :thumbsup:

You are so right!
And I agree the reflectors must GO.
I have seen some peeps have an insert that has the Kanji on it, does anyone know where to get these?
thank you org.

Great looking bike, maybe you should just cover the dot with one of those bullet hole decals ...

Ohh! Very nice!

Busa.jpg

Nice bike!!!! Or put a band aid sticker on her to keep the wound on DOT from getting bigger!:poke:

Beautifull Bike Bro. :thumbsup:

And I can tell you love DOT just look at the security wall you built beside her. :laugh:

Beautifull Bike Bro. :thumbsup:

And I can tell you love DOT just look at the security wall you built beside her. :laugh:

Yes I do love her and I park her behind that wall everyday to keep "Sticky Fingers Pete" from getting to her.
Do you know where I might find the Kanji disks to replace the reflectors?
thanks again

Great story about the name.:laugh:Just hope she does not invite too many of her friends to come hang out at the new digs.Digs....,get it(sorry???):whistle:
My favorite colors.:beerchug:

Back