My bike named herself.......

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Well she finally did it, last night, after much debate and pleading, she finally decided on her name, I wanted something that sounded fast like Shadowfax or Pegasus, Flash, anything like that, but nOOOOOOOOOOOO
she chose......
get this

DOT, yeah that’s right, DOT.
Please do not ask about the ugly details, lets just let it be.
That being said, does anyone have any ideas for her tat?
She’s an ’09 Gray/Silver.

excellent choice on the color. If I could get an '09, it'd be the gray/silver as well. We need pics...it's the :rulez:

Cool name. She will be just a "Dot" on the horizon for anyone trying to catch her!!!! :thumbsup:

excellent choice on the color. If I could get an '09, it'd be the gray/silver as well. We need pics...it's the :rulez:

oops, here she is

IMG_0627.jpg

has to be some explanation given! :rulez:

Okay Okay but remember this is just another obsessive Busa owner’s story.

Within the first week I had her I took all the warning labels off, and everything looked good, all glue removed and no probs (so I thought). Over the next few weeks I noticed a small (and I mean small) dot on the right fairing, and every now and then I would pick at it trying to get it off, I tried a few glue removal products but to no avail.
Then one night of totally obsessing with the bike I tried in one more desperate attempt to get the DOT off. Well this went on well into the night and the small dot became a much larger DOT. At one point I almost took a sharpie and was going to add the letters “POTâ€￾ after the “Sâ€￾ on the tank and be done with it, but I was mad at myself not her.
She finally talked me into DOT. I know you think I am crazy because you thought yours was the only one that could talk, mine also has a beautiful lioness like GROWL at 3500 rpm and continues to 4500, makes me smile every time she does it. (Some call it vibration - I call it a GROWL).
Anyway, short story long, the DOT remains and we happy together again.

Man do I love this bike.

Put a Sticker over it!

I named mine Godzilla, every time I gouge on it I think of the BOC song.

To each his own!

Silver was my pic for the '09, as well.

Sweet!

Nice~ And, btw, Pegasus is the name of my 06LE.

Congrats!

dept of transportation= the $ you have to pay for those new plates in 30 days..lol

Back