My bike is leaking

tinbender0

Cool Breeze
Donating Member
Registered
rant.gif
I was cleaning the bike the other day and I noticed some oil dripping from something behind the coolant reservoir. I rode it to the dealer today, hopefully they'll fix it and call me tomorrow. The guy asked me did I change the oil or something. He kind of  incenuated that I screwed it up before he even looked at it (
pissed.gif
unreal ).Maybe they get that alot who knows???

a$$wipes!!! They forgot to tighten the oil drain plug after I gave them my busa for an oil change...
guns.gif

Possibly,,I hope its not serious..But I guess thats why I bought the ext. warranty

argue.gif
Unfortunately, that warranty isnt worth the paper its printed on...

Why not just check the filter and make sure the drain is tight yourself instead of doing the whole dealer thing?

(GMbusa @ Jan. 31 2007,07:28) Why not just check the filter and make sure the drain is tight yourself instead of doing the whole dealer thing?
I was thinking along the same lines.

(GMbusa @ Jan. 31 2007,04:28) Why not just check the filter and make sure the drain is tight yourself instead of doing the whole dealer thing?
I did sort of, I didn't feel like taking the plastics off to investigate further (I couldn't tell)..The dealer is only a 1/2 mile away. So maybe they can work for their money this time!!! Anyway if its a problem, I want it documented.

You can undo just the bottom of the lower fairings to reach up in there to check.

Yeah, they can pick up some bad habits by hangin' out with a bad crowd!

--Wag--

Back