My bike is finally taking shape

Birdoprey

Registered
Bought this 03 Busa several months ago. Got a good deal on it but it was not really my taste. Finally got it closer to what I like.
Got some pic's of it when i bought it:

102_2838.jpg

102_2839.jpg

102_2837.jpg

102_2840.jpg

Lookin good, the turn signal lenses look great. I have simular colors and wasn't sure how well they would look. Also love the screen mod on the fairings.. I'm gonna copy ya some :)

Thanks. The bike had the screens and the clear lenses when i got it. The lenses are definitly something i would have done. Dunno about the screens, but i must say i do like them. Got a few more things to do on it(stk chain guard and eventually ditch the chrome arm and go with stk), but gotta take it slow.
Very happy with it so far...

Looks great. I commented in the Baxley chock pic thread that I really like the silver. Did not know you had been changing it around. Looks better with the clear windshield and black mirrors.

Lookin' good! :thumbsup:

I have an '03 too, and one of the best mods (and cheapest, less than $80) was getting my frame painted to match the factory paint lines. I had a shop do mine, but I know Omar (omslaw) here on the oRg did his own on his '04, so it can be done cheaper, just stressful doing it yourself...

Here's my baby with the painted frame...just something to consider :)

sm_horg_busa.JPG

Bike looks good. Not often do you see someone take a customized bike back to a stock theme (mostly anyway).

I was going to ask about the Brocks pipe to lol. Bike looks great. I would have loved that under tail and chrome mirrors for my busa. I could have gave you my stock ones. How many miles are on his bike by the way?

Looks great. I commented in the Baxley chock pic thread that I really like the silver. Did not know you had been changing it around. Looks better with the clear windshield and black mirrors.
I like chrome, but more of an accent. Don't like too much of it.
Thanks for the compliment!

Back