My bike is coming together.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I'm at stock height&wheelbase, Going back to lowered&extended with a new set of PM Torque series wheels. My local HD shop is mounting the tires and i hope to have the puppy back together in a few days. I'll post some pics as i go.  

Here's a shot of my bike lowered&extended with the old CZ wheels on it from a few months back.

Notice the "rare" Hindle MotoGP cans..... LOL I now have a Hindle full stepped race system on the bike.

Busa_in_back_of_my_70__C10.jpg

Looking good man are you keeping the CZ wheels or have you sold them already? sorry just kinda curious is all

Hndpower (Bill) bought them. The CZ's are great wheels, very light and strong. I wanted a chrome finish and the CZ's didn't fit the bill, they have a more racer look to them.

Any chance you like Orange? Looks very nicely done. Will be looking for the full spread of pics, from all the angles.

Ugly bike... But where can I get those motogp style cans? I heard the busa can gain 20 hp and 15 ft/lbs with those cans!
SHOCKED.gif

Ugly bike... But where can I get those motogp style cans? I heard the busa can gain 20 hp and 15 ft/lbs with those cans!
SHOCKED.gif

Is Orange your favorite color?? Are you the "FAMOUS GREAT PUNKIN"??
wow.gif

Just kidding bike looks SWEET and the torque's will set if off!!!
SHOCKED.gif

Are you going all chrome or chrome and black?

nice looking bike...looking forward to the rest of the pics!

I'm going for a mix of paint and chrome. Trying to find the right balance. It's tougher than one might think.

Back