My bike baseline dyno'd @ 196!!

hater 1 :laugh:
I see this funny topic has resurfaced.:thumbsup: Since 2011, you have had a lot of time to post up some of those 9 second 1/4 mile timeslips. Where are they at?

The long black dyno numbers are the real numbers to post up, not some calculated engine numbers from inside a fancy named business building with freshly swept floors. Come on now, how many trips have you been able to make down the dragstrip? How good did it turn out? I am sure it was fun either way.

Delusional 1 - Sorry, I wanted to play :laugh:

hater 4 :laugh: .. and you live in union ,nj.. you can meet me on rt.1 or garden state parkway and i'll show you! better yet make it a 95 south to philly run so i can pull away from you.. long nice straight roads! lol :moon:

The only thing sillier than posting "My bike baseline dyno'd @ 196!!" is to actually believe that anyone would even give an effort to hate on you. I know we should not feed the trolls but this "bigreef" is just too funny. I will check this tread in 2015 to see if he was ever able to post up a single drag slip of an actual 1/4 mile run by this joker.

Thanks for the laugh once again HERO:rofl:

Bring it to the Texas Mile in two weeks, lets see how fast you really are with all that DYNO only power... :rofl:

oh plz!! unless you rickey gadson you not runing by no one. :laugh::laugh::moon:

The only thing sillier than posting "My bike baseline dyno'd @ 196!!" is to actually believe that anyone would even give an effort to hate on you. I know we should not feed the trolls but this "bigreef" is just too funny. I will check this tread in 2015 to see if he was ever able to post up a single drag slip of an actual 1/4 mile run by this joker.

Thanks for the laugh once again HERO:rofl:

Wow. Nice! I just search in Youtube for the sound of the exhaust and man is it nice. Still preffer the Akra tough but nice bike and very nice numbers you got there!

Oh plzzz!! Make it $2k. :beerchug:

Obviously you wouldn't ever make it down there because I doubt you're serious but you guys could always meet half way at the Ohio Mile event. Then we could watch Josh(Got Busa) take your money :rofl:

OMG dude Josh is running 360 / 380 at the rear wheel on pump gas. Well if the sissy ever pours the boost to it :poke:

Oh plzzz!! Make it $2k. :beerchug:

I'll be at the Houston Mile in May, what time will you arrive? :poke:

Obviously you wouldn't ever make it down there because I doubt you're serious but you guys could always meet half way at the Ohio Mile event. Then we could watch Josh(Got Busa) take your money :rofl:

I'd like to see him beat my stock motor speeds but seems he's all talk and no race. He likes to race dyno numbers and not actual bikes.... :laugh:

OMG dude Josh is running 360 / 380 at the rear wheel on pump gas. Well if the sissy ever pours the boost to it :poke:

Heavens no, I can't compete with a 196hp bike,....that's like the highest horsepower bike on the planet. I bet Snooki and Niki Minaj just goes wild when he rev's his junk up...lol. :rofl:

Back