MY BIKE (2004 R1) WAS JUST STOLENT TONITE

i got pics of the suspects and of the van.
just having a hard time getting a shot of the plate.
the camera only had 320 resolution.

I honestly doubt it was someone in the building tipping them off.
they had to have followed me from bike nights in a inconspictuous vehicle.

all I know is.... god help them if I find that plate #
or if I see them at the next bike night.
i have a gut feeling that they'll be there for sure.
these dumbfuckss didnt have any clue that they were being taped.
they were looking into the camera, real clowns.

i hope to see them again, because I know the bike is gone

at 9:22pm tonite, a white chevy Astro Van on 20" chrome wheels, lowered with dark tint entered my garage during a
somewhat busy time.  They entered after someone did and follwed them in. they then reversed into 1 of my car parking spaces and threw the R1 in (was locked with a 2 disc locks) the van.  My wife was out doing an errand and thats what usually blocks my bikes in agains that wall, making it impossible to take them unless the spaces are open, when they are open, I usually have them locked to a pillar with the NY Faggetaboutit lock and chain which is virtually impossilbe to break in less than 1 hour.

anyways, I have the Van on my buildings surveilance tape and cannot make out a plate just yet, but a buddy of mine who has some sophisitcated equipment, should be able to enhance the frames.

just wanna say if you know anyone in the sherman oaks area with a new R1 (no keys) blue and the pics are up on this board somewhere.  please PM or email me:

tazeone@benballer.com

this fuccckin sucks.  I have liability but no theft, because for theft they wanted an extra $5,500 a year!!!!

any suggestions?  love to hear them.
sorry to hear about your bike taz. why does it cost an extra $5500 just for theft coverage? do you live in a high theft area? just curious...because i have never seen insurance coverage for a 10,000 dollar bike that high before, not even close to that amount. maybe it's time for new insurance carrier.

Man sorry to hear that. I know you feel VIOLATED, because it happened to me in 99. Hadn't had the bike 90 days. They stole the bike, disc lock, chain. I was paranoid for months.

Make sure you get the tape to the cops

dang man ... that is f'ed up ... good luck in finding them before the police and dish out some judge, jury, and executioner justice old school style!

what did the cops hafta say about the tape?

oh.. and I wouldn't have forked over $5,500 for theft insurance either dude.. you could buy the bike in two years for that afterall...

good luck!

This pisses me the f*ck off! I hate hearing when people report something has been stolen from them. Thieves are the lowest scum of the earth. They rank right there along with terrorists. Good luck in finding your bike dude. That's really some sad poop to hear.

Brian

That sucks man!

I had a GSXR stolen almost exactly the same way, but no surveillance cameras. Underground parking, between two cars, locked, etc. The feelings I had...like, Dude, they took my stuff, just Took it. You just wanted to rip their arm off and beat them with the wet end.

Back