MY BIKE (2004 R1) WAS JUST STOLENT TONITE

TAZEONE

Registered
at 9:22pm tonite, a white chevy Astro Van on 20" chrome wheels, lowered with dark tint entered my garage during a
somewhat busy time. They entered after someone did and follwed them in. they then reversed into 1 of my car parking spaces and threw the R1 in (was locked with a 2 disc locks) the van. My wife was out doing an errand and thats what usually blocks my bikes in agains that wall, making it impossible to take them unless the spaces are open, when they are open, I usually have them locked to a pillar with the NY Faggetaboutit lock and chain which is virtually impossilbe to break in less than 1 hour.

anyways, I have the Van on my buildings surveilance tape and cannot make out a plate just yet, but a buddy of mine who has some sophisitcated equipment, should be able to enhance the frames.

just wanna say if you know anyone in the sherman oaks area with a new R1 (no keys) blue and the pics are up on this board somewhere. please PM or email me:

tazeone@benballer.com

this fuccckin sucks. I have liability but no theft, because for theft they wanted an extra $5,500 a year!!!!

any suggestions? love to hear them.

That really sucks Taz. Well at least you have an idea of who took you bike. It's just of a matter of time before you find them. Keep us informed on the outcome.

Dayum I hate to hear this stuff. I hope you find those A**holes. Nothing like a loser who cant afford his own damn bike and has to steal one to say hes got one or to sell for cash.

poop just confuses me, I don't even know how to feel.
this is the 1st bike ever to be stolen from me.

I can't believe I didn't have theft coverage.
THE BUSA IS LOCKED UP AND BLOCKED IN.
ahhh, i'm at a loss of words.

Sorry to hear it Taze. I have had a motorcycle and a suv stolen from me so i know the feeling. It seems everyone that looks at you after it was taken is the one who stole it. You feel they are taunting you, but they have nothing to do with it. Or do they? I know it is a real f*cked up and paranoid feeling.

Sorry to hear that man, that just hurts to the heart man. Hope you find the bastage and they prosecute them to the full extent of the law. Ticks me off man, hard earned and gone in a matter of seconds. At least you have the Busa man, thank God for that.

thanks guys, it's 5:32am and I still haven't slept.
I had to park my BUSA at my boys house where there are 3 cars blocking the garage
and my bike is inside locked.

I'm seriously considering moving now.

Taze - sorry to hear about that. Usually the police have equipment sophisticated enough to read a plate, check it out with them.

BigDawg:

Fav verse:
Revelation 21:4

<!--EDIT|PacerX
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083933585 -->

I know the feeling my busa got stolen last year but was recovered 3 days after. Could not belive it. The disc lock was sill on the bike.
I had full coverage.
Did they cut the NYV Fahgetabouit chain.
I just bought one.

Hope they find those MOFO or at least the bike.

Tazeone............that just isn't right...............I'm way bummed for you...................and at a loss for words.

sad.gif
mad.gif

Damn, this stinks...I'm sorry that happened...I hope your friend can make out the plate and they can get this guy/guys...
mad.gif

Holy sh#t! You have got to be kidding! That really sucks! I hope you find him and his posse and give them a little of what they've got coming to them. If you need help let me know. I have lots of friends!

I hope u get the bastards. Wish u good luck on identifying the van.

mad.gif
That pisses me off. Some one knows the van... Find that SOB and forget the law... Either that or get the LA cops to get him. They will make it interesting.

Sorry about that Taze, It is way to common. It makes you feel helpless, it seems there is nothing you can do to stop them at times and they wonder why bike owners shoot bike thieves.

Wow...Damn I hate thieves, crap like this make me want to invent explosives that detonate when the bike is hot-wired :o) or at least a motorcycle lo-jack system so I can beat some ass myself.

Sorry to hear about the loss TAZ, I hope you run across this dude yourself.

Sorry to hear about your bike. I hope you get the guys that took it.

Back