My big surprise for the weekend

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Moved from the back room ;) We were waiting for Omar to tell his kids, which he did last night...wanted to share with the oRg family because we would not have even met if it weren't for this site and the great people here :thumbsup:

Omar proposed to me; it was so sweet and absolutely perfect!! He even asked my Dad first :)

We're not telling the masses just yet; he hasn't told his children, though they knew it was coming. My kids were excited :)

Omar's flight out of Richmond today is delayed, so he's reworked things to fly out tomorrow...it's just been a great time and I can't wait 'til he's here permanently...

Just thought I'd share with the gang here...I'm one lucky gal :D

IMG00207-20100328-1553.jpg

Last edited:
You both are one lucky couple! Congratulations!!! :cheerleader:

Bachelor party at the bash!!!!!!!! :beerchug: :whistle: :beerchug:

Alright, congrats! I hope he didnt sing to you. :poke: Seriously, I am happy for your guys! :cheerleader:

Congrats chelle, we all knew it was coming.

I just can't believe what smooth hands he has in that pic.

:cheerleader:WOO HOO!! Congratulations!!!!! :cheerleader:

Y'all make such a cute couple!!!

Love the ring, elegant but not over the top. :thumbsup: Good job Omar.:beerchug:

This is fantastic news!

:cheerleader:

I couldn't be happier for you both.

Woo-hoo!!!

What is the date?

I'll throw it out there...I'm hoping to be invited. :whistle:

Thanks everyone :) I can't believe where life has led us both, but it's all for the best. I can safely say neither of us has been happier...

Omar's still stuck here in Virginia; his flights have been so screwy this time around. I think Continental is trying to keep him here...I wish he could stay *sigh*

Here's a slightly better pic of the ring. He went way overboard with this one...I'm still in shock...

photo.jpg

And the Busa rider comes out...I am wondering just how to fit my riding gloves on over it :rofl:

congrats to both of you! it's good to see both of you happy :beerchug:

I volunteer to find a way to be ordained for a marriage ceremony at the Bash... You can do a regular wedding for family later :) (BTW, only half kidding here)

Back