My best 60ft!

bisquit61

Registered
Went to the track Friday evening. 85 degrees and humid. But I managed to put down a 1.43 60ft. Unfortunately my shifter missed 2nd gear and I overreved 3rd. It pulled a 9.0 but my mph was just 140. Its normally 154-155. I think it would have been my fastest pass yet. But I guess thats racing.

Went to the track Friday evening. 85 degrees and humid. But I managed to put down a 1.43 60ft. Unfortunately my shifter missed 2nd gear and I overreved 3rd. It pulled a 9.0 but my mph was just 140. Its normally 154-155. I think it would have been my fastest pass yet. But I guess thats racing.

What are your mods/hp, mine is the same length and Im stuck at 1.44 60ft. The mph and the times are also very close. Good job.

Thats nasty!!!

What did the bike dyno if you dont mind me asking? Thinking of doing a 1441 next year..

Man that is disgusting, 1.43 60ft, post elsewhere, lol...jk. I can't imagine what it's like to pull a 1.43 60 ft. or an 8.90 et. You can watch you tube videos all day long, but I got to see it at Fayetteville, NC dragway in person for the first time in July and OMG, it's insane. Youtube videos do not do sub-9 second passes justice. You should get someone to record for you and post it up on the track launch videos thread.

There really isn't much difference in how running mid nines or high eights looks. My bike's front wheel never left the ground. You can feel it pulling harder but I don't think it looks any different than when I ran mid-low 9s

I'm still trying to learn how to launch my stock bike, hoping to come up with a chunk of $ before winter sets in for a 1515 build and a swingarm, NA. I'm swb at 3200 elev and can't get away from 1.6x 60fts. DA is usually 7k or higher, but still, I haven't learned to leave yet and thats prob a good 1 to 2/10ths of my problems alone. Those are some nice 60 ft's, too bad you didn't get to see what that 1.43 would have got you, that's how it goes sometimes though

Back