My bash story start to end with pics and videos

Saiid It was great to meet you. See you next spring bash.

By the way, looks like you were throwing down pretty dang good for a flat lander :thumbsup:

Here's a few of my favorite pics from the photographers there..

3a8a46eb.jpg

r those cameras on the s2000

Yeah he had like five or six mounted on it. Pretty sure that's an Rx7 though ain't it?
That was a particular good run which I got on my gopro. When we got to the top I asked him to email it to me or post it on YouTube and let me know but alas I've not heard from him :(

Saiid It was great to meet you. See you next spring bash.

By the way, looks like you were throwing down pretty dang good for a flat lander :thumbsup:

And likewise. I really enjoyed meeting you and Charlie. I do hope to make it back there again.
And thank you for the compliment. Coming from a founding member of TeamGixxer I appreciate it :)
Didn't light the road on fire but I think Blanca and I surprised a few folks.

Nice write up Boo, I enjoyed reading it. I also like that you were watching the Preds on tv in your hotel room :laugh: Go Preds!!!

Nice write up Boo, I enjoyed reading it. I also like that you were watching the Preds on tv in your hotel room :laugh: Go Preds!!!

We totally kicked the wings ass! Haaaaaa! Finally.
That was cool. I was so worn out and tired. Told myself well I can't wait to see what's on the two channels I'll only get and turned it on. First thing right away was the game. I couldn't have been happier!

Ya, I don't know whats up with them now. I hope we can take the 2 home games or we'll be out quick. :banghead:

Ya, I don't know whats up with them now. I hope we can take the 2 home games or we'll be out quick. :banghead:

Slight sidetrack on my own thread. I was living in Nashville when the Preds first came. My restaurant used to cater lunch sometimes not often to their practices. One time I got a goalie stick and stripped all the paint off it leaving it just wood. I got a sharpie marker and when I took lunch over one day for the team I left the stick there and asked for a couple autographs. It was there for almost a week and when I went back again I was shocked. The whole team had signed it, both coaches, the equipment mgr and both of the radio announcers who do the games. It's freaking awesome! I had 4 season tickets for the first four years and did not miss a single home game. I really fell into it. Still got all the shirts they gave out new not worn, still got all the pucks including the First Game puck. Go Preds!

Here take a look. What do you think something like this is worth? Has all members of the inaugural team signed! I had asked them to put their number next to sig as well!

d8cf6aaf.jpg

Do you remember the Nashville Knights jr league team before the Preds showed up? Me and some of my Army buddies used to go every Sat night to watch...

Keith I remember my dad taking me to a couple hockey games when we first moved to Nashville back around 1975. Don't remember who or where it was as I was only five.

I just found the video of you "letting" me pass you:laugh: Should have it posted in the morning:rofl:

Man it took you forever to pass that 250 :laugh:

I see in your YouTube comments 'Blanca let me pass' but sorry that's not me?

The only time we rode together was in the video I posted where I held you up for almost the entire run right up to the very last couple minutes or so when you and Earlybird passed me.
It was you towards the end. The white blur :)

I noticed the RX7 with gopros mounted on it, can you post the video that was recorded from the RX7.
Great pics as well, and thats really funny that the gopro stuck to that guys bald head lol.

It was you towards the end. The white blur :)

That was cool. Who's that on the GenII that was between us around 10-11 minute mark?
I did let you pass me because up until that point I didn't see or feel you or the rest of the pack.
I was enjoying my ride and then could feel I was holding you up. I didn't want you to not enjoy your ride as well. Your obv faster and more experienced than I there so I got no problem and no ego getting in the way of letting faster guys go by. I was pleasantly surprised at my instant rediscovered ability though as it all came back to me pretty quickly. Given time I'm sure I'd be right there.

I noticed the RX7 with gopros mounted on it, can you post the video that was recorded from the RX7.
Great pics as well, and thats really funny that the gopro stuck to that guys bald head lol.

When we stopped up top at lookout I asked the guy to forward it to me and gave him my email address but never heard or got anything. :(

That was cool. Who's that on the GenII that was between us around 10-11 minute mark?
I did let you pass me because up until that point I didn't see or feel you or the rest of the pack.
I was enjoying my ride and then could feel I was holding you up. I didn't want you to not enjoy your ride as well. Your obv faster and more experienced than I there so I got no problem and no ego getting in the way of letting faster guys go by. I was pleasantly surprised at my instant rediscovered ability though as it all came back to me pretty quickly. Given time I'm sure I'd be right there.
I'm not sure, it might have been Charlie. That white speed triple I was stuck behind for a while was all over the place. He didn't want me passing him.

Back