My Baby

Hmmm, I may have a pic somewhere. It may take some searching but, it's really easy. Two bolts and two nuts. Most undertails already have the holes. Just slide the bolts through the holes and tighten down on the nuts. Then fasten plate.

I will look for some pics.

First, that is an awesome looking bike.  With the short wheelbase and high ride height I bet that thing is a hoot to ride.  

Second - I'd probably be interested in one of those flipup plates.  I can't figure out how to get my PM's to work or we could handle it that way - I'd be sure and make it worth your while - shipping/trans/trouble etc.

Edit - oh - and I can relate to back pain - L2 thru L6 mechanically fused.
smile.gif

No need to make it worth my while. I don't have a problem shipping these things out to anyone (unless it's to a country other than the U.S. (then we may have to talk about shipping charges)).

I've received plenty of help from here. I will give you the plate holder at cost if you would donate the shipping charge to the .Org

My E-mail address is dscott@oasis.mediatti.net

Sounds good.  I'll email you Monday - my work email is the only one that is reliable.

Thanks

Edit: how'd you get cracked vertebrae? - and no problem if you don't wanna talk about it.

P.S. I broke my neck also. Had first surgery June 5, '06 and second surgery October 9, '06 to fix my neck. Now I stay away from high risk activites.

Broke my foot, had it repaired '88. Broke my wrist (repaired in early '98); heart surgery (10 hours on the table) '97.

What else?
rock.gif
Let me go check my medical record, lol

How do those dam emoticons pop up in my posts???

Time to call the ghost busters!!!!!

bowdown.gif
Daayyyuumm. You sound as beat up as I am. Everything heals - just enjoy the painkillers while you can and good luck with your surgery and recovery.

I just got back from the bike shop. I purchased three license plate holders and I have two confirmed requests; Tom Gibbs and Greg Davis. There are two more brackets in the bike shop. I didn't have enough money on me to purchase them all. But the owner of the bike shop says that he can order more and have it arrive in about one week time.

The brackets cost 2,080 yen, which is about $17.60. I'm attaching two pics of the brackets below. My wife took my camera so I had to use my cell phone. On the smaller pic, you can see a small aluminum pin. There is one on each side. In order to get full 90 degree extension, you must break that aluminum pin. Then your license plate can be adjusted to about three positions between 0 and 90 degrees. If you don't break the pin, your license plate would only swivel to about 45 degrees or so.

1.jpg

1st - sweet ride! She looks awesome and nothing like get some Japanese lettering done - in Japan!
2nd - I have one of those flip brackets as well.... I have mine locked down tight, but with all the traffic cameras on the Rock, it is easy to see why it woudl be useful!

My baby would look a whole lot sweeter with a set of black Pazzo short levers and red adjusters. I tried crying myself to sleep tonight; that didn't work. I just may have to break down and go order a set. Who has the best deals right now???

I don't know if the group buy is still going with Pashnit, let me look around and I will find you a link... if not, try Ryders connection - they are a new sponsor here...

Back