My Baby

Okibusa

Donating Member
Registered
I'm sitting here, 2:26 AM, in pain, can't sleep and bored. So I decided to post some pics of my baby Pre-op.

PB120082.JPG

I have this plate holder that allows you to flip the plate up when you want to go fast (and not have anyone record your plate number. But when I'm on base, I just flip the plate back down.

(Okibusa @ Feb. 17 2007,23:54) I have this plate holder that allows you to flip the plate up when you want to go fast (and not have anyone record your plate number. But when I'm on base, I just flip the plate back down.
yeah I figured... thats why I had the wink
wink.gif
jump9.gif

LOL, I think they cost around $25.00 (have to figure in the conversion rate from yen to dollars). If you need one, just holla.

TY. She's currently in the garage getting an extreme make over. Can't wait to gt her back again.

(Okibusa @ Feb. 18 2007,12:42) I'm sitting here, 2:26 AM, in pain, can't sleep and bored. So I decided to post some pics of my baby Pre-op.
Wait, why in pain?

Aiight, I need to catch up and then some.

I’m in pain because I have two cracked vertebrae. I will be having surgery on March 19. Until then, it’s percocet and valium.

The kanji on the left fairing is Bushi. Bushi is a Samurai warrior. The kanji on the hump and ass says “Divine Windâ€￾

I had a few inquiries on the flip up plate. They are sold by a local bike shop dealer. I believe the price is $25.00 (plus or minus a dollar or two. Depends on the exchange rate (dollar to yen)).

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will get you one and mail it to you. Whatever the shipping cost may be, you must donate it to the .Org.

Send your name and address to my E-mail account: dscott@oasis.mediatti.net I can not afford to drag this opportunity out too long. I do have a family and, I am within weeks of my two final exams. So I don’t want to make too many trips back and fourth to the shop.

I will drop the product off in the mail and let you know it’s on the way. Once you receive it, send me the cost ($25.00 or whatever) and donate to the .Org.

Back