My baby is almost ready for the street

Busa Brian

Registered
Last June I dropped the busa lowside at 20-30mph just cosmetic damage rode it through the summer and put it into paint in feb. I'll be bringing it home monday but I have some update pics.. may not be everyones taste but I love it.. Its still a work in progress more to come. I'll include some before and after pics..
rashpics 001.jpg008.jpgbusa1.pngbusa2.pngbusa3.pngbusa4.pngbusa5.pngbusa6.pngbusa7.png

rashpics 001.jpg

008.jpg

busa1.png

busa2.png

busa3.png

busa4.png

busa5.png

busa6.png

busa7.png

Love the color was first thinkin it needs a ghost kanji when I saw the pic of the tail section and then BANG there it was in the next pic. I love it maybe some ghost flames in it also. But looks really nice

Love the color was first thinkin it needs a ghost kanji when I saw the pic of the tail section and then BANG there it was in the next pic. I love it maybe some ghost flames in it also. But looks really nice

Thanx man.. When I first dropped it off I explained to the painter what I wanted which and he delivered with a few surprises I wasn't expecting the $$ signs but I told him it was my money pit and that's where all my money goes and he decided to put my money in the paint I'm very pleased with the outcome..

I keep looking for a place here in Odessa TX to paint my bike but all the body shops I have gone to here say they don't paint bikes. I want some bright green flames and skulls air brushed into mine and any scratches fixed but my luck on finding a place is not going good

I keep looking for a place here in Odessa TX to paint my bike but all the body shops I have gone to here say they don't paint bikes. I want some bright green flames and skulls air brushed into mine and any scratches fixed but my luck on finding a place is not going good

I don't know texas to well but I have a buddy from high school in kileen and they ride if you're close I can ask him about some shops..

Aggressive Paint Works thats the guy who painted my bike does great work just takes forever lol..

Back