My avatar composed from this video...

Yeah I saw that a while ago posted here previously. Poor guys....should have dragged their knee they might have made it.

I loved the one voice saying "get out of here, they are gonna beat our asses"! That guy was scared crapless!!! Thanks for putting that out there as I was wondering where you got it.

I loved the one voice saying "get out of here, they are gonna beat our asses"! That guy was scared crapless!!! Thanks for putting that out there as I was wondering where you got it.
Maybe they were afraid that the bikers would want to kill the witnesses to such a dumb move...
smile.gif

I did agree with the guy about not pulling over though, he was on a blind bend and could've added to the chaos. Looked like there were enough riders there to take care of the problem.

That's probably the funniest vid I've seen in a while. The next best is the dude on his $39k Harley who crashes in the parking lot.

i have sat and watched your avatar for long periods of time wanting to see the entire vid...thanks man

And to think he thinks it is his fault . Bike's should of not tried to pass there....

And to think he thinks it is his fault . Bike's should of not tried to pass there....
There is another post in here about using your front brakes over your rear. Notice how the guy locks his rear up and has no control? On the cruisers, it is so much easier to lock the rear up than on a sportbike. If the guy had not locked the rear and used more front brake, he might of got slowed down enough to put the bike into the next turn. That looked like a panic brake to me. I hope he was ok.

<!--EDIT|Shanling
Reason for Edit: "Spelling error...doh!"|1156603147 -->

Back