My attempt at the "Chopper Lifestyle"...

Owned both, got different reactions from both crowds.

Had a Vulcan 750 first...scraped the hell outta the footpegs everytime I rounded a turn. Loud rumbling? Yep...had that too. As for scaring old ladies, umm..I think I do that well enough with having to sit on a bike. Most of the Harley guys here thought their poop didn't stink....thought they were too good to wave to another bike that wasn't a harley. I laughed it off...big bad-asses with balls of butter. I'd beat them down in a heartbeat if things ever escalated. They may have a piece? No worries. You can bet that if I see them draw I'll mow 'em down first....they don't know my occupation and the equipment issued with it. IF you pack, don't think that someone else may not be packin too. If the both of you are packin, say yer prayers, hope for good aim and a quick draw. I'm tired of messin with idiots...I deal with them on a day to day basis, so I pretty much have my share. Most of them are just big-for-nothings, though...no need to worry about "disturbing the peace"...which is just the way I like it. I didn't like the crowd one bit...it was definitely not my cup of tea.

Sport riders were equally ignorant...although somewhat more tolerable. Some would wave, others would just look. Sometimes they'd blow their gas...just causing trouble. I didn't care for those guys...but I made it a point to remember their faces. I had a Busa on the way...and I would put them in their place soon enough.

As soon as the Busa came, I rolled out...not looking for revenge, but just to ride. I had idiots on cruisers trying to race me...blew them away before I even hit third. I had idiots on sportbikes try to race me...and I blew them away before I hit fourth. I never saw so many idiots on 600s that thought they were the poop. How fuggin amusing. As I rode more, word got around...there was a Busa on the street. Now everybody wanted a fuggin piece....and all I wanted to do was ride. Oh well...I chopped heads when I had to. All the other times, I would just cruise and hang out with the pack. Nothing big...just cruising at the back of the crowd. Every now and then I would blast off like a monkey with a scalded nutsack just to let them know what she was capable of doing...and that did the trick. No more races...just riding like it should be. Every now and again I would come across the dipshit cruiser roaring past me blasting his pipes...some days I would let them go, other days I would drop two and loft the front en route to catching them quicker than they could open their mouths.

I appreciate both machines, though. Every time I got off the busa and I see a cruiser, I would always nod my approval...no discrimination. I see a dude on a sportbike roll up, I would do the same. If they shoot me back a look that says "I'm the shid..what do you ride?", I make sure that their eyes follow me when I make it back to my baby. I love the looks on their face when they see the kanji and the dual mufflers. Fuggin idiots.

It's just too bad sometimes ya gotta hand their ass to them in order to let them know what they're dealing with. I'd be just as happy cruising along the road and enjoying the ride.
What was it you do again?....interior decorator, right? He-he. I'd love to see you in one of those OK corral shootouts at bike week! Just jerkin' your chain, dude. I know what you mean...me and my friends kill ourselves in the gym and go out and enjoy ourselves, and then you see these dirtbags with drooping arms and concave chests walking and talking all badass with their sleeves ripped off. We get a good laugh (right at them).
And yes there are plenty of retarded sportbike riders out there....the 17 year old 100lb kid with the piercings, no helmet,shorts and a t-shirt(that still looks like it's on the hanger). He's on a 600 weaving in and out of traffic at 100 mph. You've all seen him.

I was pretty excited about the V-rod until I saw a guy riding down the road on one... The riding postion is fugged up from the factory... Poor guy looked like a retarded penguin squatting on the shitter and holding onto the towel rack... It just looked wrong... That, and of course them Fugging slack ass beeyotches at Hardley foisting another 700LB POS on an Unsuspecting public...

I am angry with Hardley... Instead of sitting back and collecting their fugging money and being LAZY, why not build a bike for the Americans that want a real sportbike? FUG me, Buell??? Cute and "Sporty" handle nice, but nothing original there... There is just no reason Hardley couldn't spent a little development money on a Busa Type Performance Bike... Build an American V4, A proper chassis around it, and give Americans that want just a LITTLE bit of performance and quality for their money something to get interested in.

If Harley Built a REAL Street Sportbike, some with 180HP, 100FtLbs of torque, and sexy skin and a proper chassis? I would forget all about the Japanese bikes...

COME ON HARDLEY, YOU FUGGIN USELESS, IMAGE PEDDLING HACKS, Quit Preying on the simple minded, the "Image" bikers, the "LOW EXPECTATIONS" crowd and build something for the 21st century that Americans who like to ride fast can really get excited about. Fire about 100 lawyers and hire about 50 Engineers... Contact the John Britton Estate and get a license if you still cannot come up with an Original Idea... For Fugs sake, Put the Damn VR1000 motor into a proper chassis sized for the real world... CHRIST!!! YOUR GOING TO LET AN ITALIAN TWIN DOMINATE RACING?
rock.gif
WIllie G... Your a sick Fug...

HELL LICENSE BUSA MOTORS FROM SUZUKI AND JUST BUILD A CHASSIS, 80% of your parts come from Japan allready, what difference would it make?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Back