My all time fav video

Yeah, I always loved that video, too. The commentary makes it hilarious!
super.gif

That #### scared me just watching.... I was waiting for a car to dart out or something..... Too many bad stories and close calls for me to do that on the street anymore... I'll stick to the track or Maxton.

That one is good every time you see it. Thx Rhythm!

THat's great...

We do some hi-speed runs from time to time.
That is essentially what happens with the non turbo bikes.
I give them a head start then blow past them
cool.gif
Cecil, you need to come ove a county one weekend and ride some roads I know of over here. We rode on one the other day that was about 10 miles long with one intersection, wide grassy shoulders and absolutely no traffic. I have a video, let me try to post it.

Cecil, here is the clip on the road I mentioned above, it was better in real life, the video doesn't do it justice.

My brother was on the cruiser doing 65, The busa is right next to him at the same speed, 3rd gear, he signals, busa accelerates up to about 170ind and disappears into the distance. He said that by the time he shut off the video, the busa was nowhere to be seen.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112061244 -->

this is pretty cool

and this one.. hehe I would love for somebody to translate for me..
translation please??
I've heard people discuss that in the first video that they don't think he is actually doing the indicated speed, maybe a sprocket change or something. Look at the second video, it looks a lot more realistic. The lines pass by much faster and the horizon shakes just like in person. I tend to believe that the second video is more realistic.

Kev

wonder if the guy on the R1s heart skipped when the Busa passed on the right as he was moving into the lane
wow.gif

Had the full VHS video for about 4 years now and still get a kick every time i watch it.
thumbs-up.gif

wow Kevin Kesler, I didn't know the Busa went that damn fast in 3rd gear especially! Damn, seems like Im not driving right lol! it has been a while since I was on the Busa so thats probably why, and you can't really tell you putting that much distance from the cockpit I think anyways. Thanks for the vid.

Back