My Air Ride Before and after BigRod Came through to save the day!

SKINN

Donating Member
Registered
Before

After (it's loud because my undertail is metal)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's my rings, but I'm hoping it's something else...!

Thanks Guys...:beerchug:

I dont know about the 1st vid but in the 2nd you had the fast idle open. I Road with SKINN to MIR a few weeks ago and the that smoke was killing me at the stop lights but after he took of it cleared up. I think you just need a tune or adjustments made to you commander.

Noob question: If there is a leak will it go all the way down to touch the wheel ??? or is there a stopper to keep it off the wheel an get home for service.

Noob question: If there is a leak will it go all the way down to touch the wheel ??? or is there a stopper to keep it off the wheel an get home for service.

SKINN and I both have the threaded adjustable lower link. With air all out..you adjust the bike to be 1/2inch off (above ) the tire, Just or that reason. IF any air issues...you can still ride home. ASK SKINN he knows:whistle:

SKINN and I both have the threaded adjustable lower link. With air all out..you adjust the bike to be 1/2inch off (above ) the tire, Just or that reason. IF any air issues...you can still ride home. ASK SKINN he knows:whistle:

:thumbsup:

Yeah! I rode about 50 miles with the bike slammed...:thumbsup:

thats gotta be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen, how much did THAT cost,,lol

Last edited:
Finally got to see the vid, I was thinking fast idle on second vid. Hey what happen to the little operator in the second vid ? down and up, down and up... :laugh:

Nice '07 and the fastest color :thumbsup:

Back