ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Yoshimura TriOval DualExit USA full system 4-2-1
KN Air Filter
Ã￾ridium Sparks
TRE
Power Commander 3
Ignition Module
Quick Shifter
Oxygen Sensors Removed (for European versions)
AirBox Modding

RWHP : 176
Engine HP : 206
Torque : 14.1kg-m

VideoClip ,
ImageShack Links Do Not Work
* Link no longer works

A 06 Busa produces 206 hp at the engine with a 4-2-1 exhaust and a power commander? That seems really high?
all_coholic.gif

Finally, somebody puts up a sound clip where they crank it up past 8k RPM.

Sounds great...176 HP! Thats about 20-22 more than stock! This is just w/ a full Yosh exhaust, PCIII, K&N filter and air box mod? More than I would have expected.

it's metric horsepower....like canadian dollars...not really worth what you think.
beerchug.gif

interesting idea, placing a dyno in a meat locker to keep the air temps extremely low and get numbers.... every video and photo always has somebody in a coat or jacket running the dyno.
come to FL and run where the air is so thick we have a knife and fork set mounted on each intake to cut the air so the bikes can chew it.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

All I saw on the video was a close up of flames shooting out of the exhaust during decel.

Doesn't it generally mean the bike is too lean if you're shooting flames out under decel?...or at least that it needs tuned?

rock.gif

HP sounds too high too for given mods....maybe it's different over the pond. Wasn't this the bike that goes 200+mph too?

Correct me if Im wrong. Flame didnt come out of the opening of the pipe. The flame was actually wider than the opening of the pipe. Looks more like the flame was coming behind/side near the pipe. Just wondering.

my 03 is making 172.1 rear wheel HP if my memory serves correct. NO - PC3. stock ECM was mapped. Yoshi 4-2-1 TRS. I can pull my sheet and scan when i get home.

Those are some good numbers G.
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

(KROOZER @ Mar. 14 2007,14:57) Correct me if Im wrong. Flame didnt come out of the opening of the pipe. The flame was actually wider than the opening of the pipe. Looks more like the flame was coming behind/side near the pipe. Just wondering.
I think that was just the gases expanding as they came out.

(thebbbusa @ Mar. 14 2007,11:47) All I saw on the video was a close up of flames shooting out of the exhaust during decel.

Doesn't it generally mean the bike is too lean if you're shooting flames out under decel?...or at least that it needs tuned?

rock.gif

HP sounds too high too for given mods....maybe it's different over the pond.  Wasn't this the bike that goes 200+mph too?
(the bike goes 200mph+ is a friend's 05 red not mine)

* * * don't miss the Ignition Module ,

The Dynojet Ignition Module is an “add onâ€￾ accessory for PC3 . It allows you to control and adjust the ignition timing of your engine on dyno . The Dynojet Ignition Module is connected to the PCIII USB with it’s built in expansion port link and communicates via a CAN interface. As in the case of the Power Commander , the Dynojet Ignition Module uses OEM style connectors to plug in-line of the stock ignition harness so no cutting or splicing is required .

The Dynojet Ignition Module uses “direct coil driver technologyâ€￾ and allows a high degree of timing adjustment . In the Power commander Control Center Software the user is able to advance or retard the ignition curve up to 10 degrees based on throttle position and RPM . It is also possible to alter the timing for each cylinder individually .

(BusaCruise @ Mar. 14 2007,11:35) it's metric horsepower....like canadian dollars...not really worth what you think.
beerchug.gif

interesting idea, placing a dyno in a meat locker to keep the air temps extremely low and get numbers.... every video and photo always has somebody in a coat or jacket running the dyno.
come to FL and run where the air is so thick we have a knife and fork set mounted on each intake to cut the air so the bikes can chew it.

beerchug.gif
yeah, i just ran my bike on the dyno in daytona and it was lower then it was in nebraska! I see you point!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(BusaCruise @ Mar. 14 2007,11:35) it's metric horsepower....like canadian dollars...not really worth what you think.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Good eye catching that one "H". some og the metal components look like they have frost or condesnsation on them.

beerchug.gif

Lighter wheels help on the HP.
By the way Guclu, I just got my Marchesini's delivered yesterday. Use but great shape at a saving to cover ceramic bearings. Will post when I get new rubber.

I would think the ignition module would help a little. The bike stock will run on 87 octane. With the ingintion module you could map the bike for Premium fuel. Then you take in to consideration all dynos read different.

(06BUSA @ Mar. 14 2007,16:01) Lighter wheels help on the HP.
By the way Guclu, I just got my Marchesini's delivered yesterday. Use but great shape at a saving to cover ceramic bearings. Will post when I get new rubber.
i'll look forward for your post , thanx !
beerchug.gif

Back