My 02 LE just keep getting better!

rdwarrior

Registered
Well I just did the stock pipe mod for now untill I can get the muzzy full system and PC. But I was impressed with the drilling of the stock cans. I did 9-3/8 holes and cut off the inner pipe extender 1 1/4 inch on each pipe..Just enough noise to make it actually sound like a bike and not like a sewing machine,LOLThat will do for now as im still working on the saftery and long distance comfort mods.With the heli bars,doubble bubble shield,mirror extenders my busa is now getting alot more comphy (waiting on the brighter head light bulb set to get here), next will be the colbin seat mod for my 5'6" body, ort to help out in the flat foot at rest problem I dont have at a stand still. Still getting use to the tight slow speed turnes though, my 02-06 FZ1's were alot easier for thoses manuvers, but its getting better.Looking forward for a long weekend trip with my  new BUSA and my wife and her FZ1 and get away for awhile.

super.gif

hey wheres the pics
with every i like the busa more
bowdown.gif

Im trying to get my pictures together, maybe tommorow,got some at daytona parking lot, man was it hot and humid.
AAAssjani.gif

Back