Muzzy's Big Block

Anybody?
rock.gif

I've been considering my options for this winter. A big bore was one of them. I still need to learn a lot more before throwing money around.

(HRJR @ Sep. 19 2006,16:55) I've been considering my options for this winter.  A big bore was one of them.  I still need to learn a lot more before throwing money around.
Yea me too. I've been talking to GoldenChild about gettin some stuff done over the winter.

been there... think about other options.

Mine lasted a little over a month. It chewed up and spit out to Carillo h-beam rods!

I don't like to bash anyone or their products so I'll just say that offset bores isn't a good approach.

go with an over bore, some cams, and headwork or turbo.

(Commuta_Busa @ Sep. 20 2006,05:57) been there... think about other options.

Mine lasted a little over a month. It chewed up and spit out to Carillo h-beam rods!

I don't like to bash anyone or their products so I'll just say that offset bores isn't a good approach.

go with an over bore, some cams, and headwork or turbo.
There was a big motor down here that just went like

that as well. I thought that the engine builder was at

fault
crazy.gif

May be not....can you give us some more info before I

go down this road.

I'm looking at the Muzzy block with a 5mil crank and

some A beam rods....any more thoughts on the set up

Pro's and Con's
newbie.gif

1363 with 5 mm stroker crank,head and cams

1363 with head and cams

1397 with 5 mm stroker crank,head and cams

1397 with head and cams

1430 with 5 mm stroker,head and cams

1430 with head and cams

These Packages will be more than most will ever need.Go with Strokers only if you got a bike your willing to dedicate to the track.All will make some sweet power.I 'm gonna get some package prices together where we can do them on exchange,straight out or do yours for you..This will hopefully take off and we will get out of the street service bs.

(GoldenChild @ Sep. 21 2006,19:27) 1363 with 5 mm stroker crank,head and cams

1363 with head and cams

1397 with head and cams

1430 with head and cams

These Packages will be more than most will ever need.Go with Strokers only if you got a bike your willing to dedicate to the track.All will make some sweet power.I 'm gonna get some package prices together where we can do them on exchange,straight out or do yours for you..This will hopefully take off and we will get out of the street service bs.
1430 with head and cams

What kind of power can be made with this package using some "street friendly" cams?

Can i ride out of town with this reliably?

Will using two muzzy fans keep this beast cool?

Daniel, this is Chris from AL.

Man I cant wait for you to work that magic!!
muscle.gif

(GoldenChild @ Sep. 21 2006,19:27) 1363 with 5 mm stroker crank,head and cams

1363 with head and cams

1397 with head and cams

1430 with head and cams

Please let me know what you come up with for a package deal:
1397 head and cams.

Just PM me so we can get in touch. I'm wanting to put my budget together for this winter's project. I'm looking to get as close to 200 hp without sacrificing streetability/reliability. (It doesn't matter how strong it is if it's always breaking down or wearing out)

Back