MUZZY WINS BANG FOR BUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OB_THE MOTORHEAD

Registered
NOW WE KNOW THE MUZZY PIPE NOT ONLY WORKS BUT IS AMONG THE BEST(AND ITS CHEAPER TOO)with the ti systems weight advantage it pulls away from th competition!

Motorhead are you going to assume that someone that you have never heard of until a few months ago is now the worlds pipe guru? A old man once told me that a piece of paper will lay there and let someone write anything on it they want and if you believe it you`re the fool. Just my 2 cents.....I`m not a fool..

What ever happened to that sidewinder Muzzy pipe that Turbo1300 sent us through e-mail?

I never did hear what kind of performance it had. Anybody know?

I think it's one of the better looking pipes i've seen!....(probably cause it looks alot like mine) :)

Now of all people do I seem so easy to jump on a band wagon?I discussed the muzzy with doug meyer and got the basic layout of the pipe and dicussed this with a friend who is a combustion physicist and he felt it fit within some basic priciple designs of a good system so i ordered one 6-8 months ago and he does know a little on this subject.

I have posted again and again about this and nobody wants to open their ears. When the muzzy crew set out to design a pipe for the busa they were'nt fukin around. The last pipe test in sportrider told the tale on a ZOOK. Muzzy #1. I have used these since the fukin 80's. Who would put a muzzy on a honda? nobody right? Hows 16rwhp gain on a 2000 XX grab ya? These boys know how to make horsepower. Their full ti system is under a grand and I have yet to see anyone dyno with their pipe on a busa. Go ahead buy the akro's and yoshi's. But I'll tell ya this: wait till motorhead gets his on and watch what the fuk it'll do next to those others. I'm not talkin about that sidewinder, there's no doubt that'll crush anything. I mean the regular system. I have a G that says the muzzy system will equal or better any other full system if tested on the same bike on the same day under identical conditions. If I was to buy a silver/blue that baby would be red labeled ASAP and I would be the guniea pig. For now I'll have to rely on motorhead to prove that muzzy is not to be fuked with on any brand.

BTW, my full ti system for the 12R is next up for a production run. The red 12R they had dynoed at 169.6 with this pipe in stainless. No EFI changes whatsoever. Muzzy is the best kept secret in performance exhaust in the industry.

Muzzy has done great things in the past...noticed where kaw took roadrace team away ...Muzzy is left with 600cc drag bikes...hum...record setting?

Turbo1300 a pic out of a sidewinder on a Busa...

Like I said...I like it because it looks alot like the one on My Busa.(same idea)

Surely by now someone dones some pulls with this pipe?

Omega, if this pipe performs anywhere close to the one that I have; then I'll bet your right on with what your saying about the Muzzy pipe...

CbxChris, did you see that pic that I'm refering to?.....I think this might be something your going to want to check into!!

I feel that sidewinder will pull the highest but its a dragpipe. My real point was that the regular muzzy busa pipe will equal or better the akro or any other one out there.

WELL CHRIS LET ME PUT IN MY 3 CENTS. I BOUGHT THE FIRST DYNO JET DYNO IN THE WORLD SOLD TO THE PUBLIC BY MARK DOEBECK.I HAVE BEEN BUILDING AND RACING MOTORCYCLE ENGINES FOR 25 YEARS AND HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR 15 YEARS.I HAVE WON MAGAZINE SHOOTOUTS WITH BIKES I BUILT AND OWNED.IN THE 91 MOTORCYCLIST SUPER BIKES FROM HELL,WHICH I WON,MY BIKE WAS THE FIRST EVER TESTED BY A MAGAZINE TO GO 190MPH!IN 95 AT THE SAME SHOOT OUT MY ZX7 WENT 198MPH!IN 99 AT THE AMA PROSTAR 600 CLASS A BIKE I BUILT AND TUNED FOR CHIP ELLIS WON OVERALLS,SET RECORDS FOR MPH AND ET BARLEY MISSING 1ST OVERALL!IN JUNE I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN THE WORLD TO GO 200MPH ON A NATUARALY ASPERATED BUSA!! ECT ECT.SO IF YOU ONLY HEARD OF ME A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO THEN YOU MUST HAVE YOUR HEAD IN THE DIRT!!SPEEKING OF DIRT YOU PROBABLY SEEN ME ON THE COVER OF A 94 DIRT WHEELS MAGAZINE ON MY BANSHEE WITH THE GSXR1216 ENGINE YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT WENT A 10 SOMETHING IN THE QUARTER MILE!!!

BY THE WAY CBXCHRIS I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE A PIPE GURUE BUT I DO KNOW HOW TO TEST PARTS.SO BELEIVE ME OR THE OLD MAN BUT I AM AN OLD MAN TOO!

Omega, That pipe come with a baffle...and you can bet that I would run it on the street!(even though it's reccomended NOT to)

We will see if any details come up on it soon...

lee what projects are up your sleeve anyway?how about a 7-1300 like the other trans plants of yours just squeased even tighter.what happened to the carbon wrapped zx7 frame?

I realize its a street legal pipe. I just meant the only guys who will buy it are going to be draggers.
I happen to have a great respect for Lee and would like to ask him his opinion on the conventional muzzy system for the busa. Also the sidewinder if he has any knowledge of that.
I still hold to my position of the muzzy being as good if not better than any other pipe offered for the busa. I'm referring to conventional systems, not specialty pipes like the sidewinder.

Back