Muzzy Titanium Gen 2 system feeler ?

jeffgordons24

Registered
I have a message to a friend to see if he is interested. Going in a possible change.
This is a 9 pound total system in Perfect condition. ZERO damage anywhere.
$900 plus insured shipping costs. Expect that to be 75 at least. Can make a video of system.
A few members have seen this in person, and can say it's condition.

View attachment 1589594

View attachment 1589595

View attachment 1589596

View attachment 1589597
:( Whyyyy Do I have to have a Gen1, If I had the funds avail I would pickup a gen 2 just so I could buy this. 9LBS Total that is crazy!

sixpack577

Top Gun
Registered
:( Whyyyy Do I have to have a Gen1, If I had the funds avail I would pickup a gen 2 just so I could buy this. 9LBS Total that is crazy!
It will fit a gen1 also.
It has a sliding muffler hanger.
The only gen1 and 2 exhaust difference is that the passenger pegs are several inches apart from the other gen, so muffler mount holes are in a different spot.
With a sliding hanger(not a fixed bolt hole like stock and some aftermarket) it will fit gen1 or 2.

c10 already has a custom bracket on the muffler hanger anyway(look close), so that may be a gen1 system originally anyway.

sixpack577

Top Gun
Registered
Six Muzzy sends that oval adapter with all. It's because the strap is not big enough to make hole on peg mount.
This would fit a gen 1. Many have gone both ways like six said.
Wow, I've never seen a bracket adapter new with aftermarket exhaust.
I'de almost bet that was originally a gen1 system, and Kawasaki added the bracket to market it as a gen2, to deplete stock before they went out of business.
Regardless, a great exhaust and price.
GLWS

Johnnie Phatt

Registered
I see the welding improved over the years. I've always like dual exhaust. Every street bike I've ever had had them. Except for the zrx. But that does sound purposeful. And 9 pounds. Seriously? Dang.