MUZZY FULL TITANIUM SYSTEM INSTALLED

G

Just wanted to let you know the craftsmanship is impeccable, fit is perfect, and if its sound your looking for then look no further. Its got that sharp barking note at low rpm followed by a thunderous roar up high. This is one you gotta crawl outta the neighborhood with. The result of the pipe and losing several other heavy items was a 30 lb weight loss. I also took off the underbelly piece. Pics on labusas tomorrow.

Yes, that issue is specifically addressed in the very thorough instructions provided by muzzy. You just have to use the suzuki tool. I'm doing it again tomorrow, I'll let you know if I have any problems.

Bellypan, you mean the lowers?

OMEGA if you removed the lowers you NEED the A-TECH 1/2 cowl sides.

The OEM pipe is 30 lbs what else did you take off?

Thats good...

I think the biggest thing I had to get use to was the responsivness on the thottle from the fuel injection.

Just the slightest little movement...and you were feeling it through the seat of your pants.

Since your a contender and not a pretender any more...and you know a little something about the way the bike feels...what kind of a ride do you think it would be with 50 plus hp running through the grips on top of what it already is?

I know I can't wait!

...**** , with that gearing Im gonna hafta run a gear down or your gonna motor off on me...but I'm not realy used to running in that range on this thing...maybe I'll go up in the rear sprocket...just to be differnt, Omega, not better...well will have to wait to see about better...I'll have a Race Tech suspension and lighter wheels as well, the Race Tech set p a cost effective alternative to the Ohlins/Mikune set up KawAbuser put together...

...I would like to go with that, but the $ I save with the effective if not as exotic Race Tech stuff will pay for the wheels, which at this point I am still stung out for, despite coming up with some cash by selling beloved DR (Evile ***** !)...

...I am trying for a set of white Marchesinis or a set of gold Custom Carbons, whichever I can get ahold of first...you still out there, vendors? They must all be too busy packing up foe bike week...

...leave out a set of Dymags for me and I'll take em, Cycle Stuff, only send them to Cylce Performance...they got a check for ya...

....KawAbuser, where ever you are, I still want you to get me them brakes, or that new set up you never got around to telling me about, if you ain't to busy wrenchen on the Project Busa or packen a trailer your self...too bad the Marchesinis aint in stock...

...If they do come in and you can perchance aquire a set, let Cycle Stuff know so he can put the Dymags on the truck!

Hapo wanna go to Daytona! Hapo wanna race Omega! But we don't always get what we want...

Looks as though were planning some of the same things. While I'm waiting for the dymags race-tech will have my suspension. But dont get the wrong idea, the stock setup when dialed in will hold its own with anything. You should try 42 rear.

...this is getting better all the time...my mill will be stock except maybe for exhaust...you talken drag racing or road racing here...with a Busa Boy you never know....I'm game for both...might even things out a bit...as most have likely surmised by now, I would be at a disadvantange against a good drag racer on this thing...I short shift in the lower gears...doesn't everybody?

This is dyno day Omega, are you going to check your mods?

Tell us about your ride after you put the pipe & the new gear on?

Ti will run you a grand, stainless which is 12 pounds as opposed to 6 will run about 700.00. All the prices are clearly displayed at the muzzy site.
I removed the piece behind the lower fairing under the rear tire and used an aluminum bracket to secure the lowers together. I paid for the dyno time yesterday, I promised I'd wait till tues. cause its crazy around there on sat. I had to go up one notch on the low end on PC2, was starved. Changing oil today again at 225, after this I'm considering myself out of the woods. You fellas know what that means.

To be honest with you frank, before the pipe I wasnt exactly shouting from the rooftops. I believe you have all heard my testimonials to muzzy. The acceleration can now be best described as BRUTAL.
I'm also glad I wasnt a good little sheep and went ahead with the 16tooth front. Its the perfect gearing for me and is whisper quiet and silky smooth. NO additional drag.

Thats all I needed to hear. You'll be recieving schooling that day, but it will be a glorious ride just the same. With the stock clutch, even red lights are difficult let alone drag racing. Gotta get that brock mod ASAP.

Omega - is there any difference between the mechanical design of of your ti Muzzy system and the lower priced alum Muzzy full system?
[other than weight and materials of course]
Some of us don't have quiet as much $ to burn.

...how is she shifting for ya? What dealer say? Find any steel in shavings? I hope you get it right, I don't want no excusses when I come down there and wups yo *** on your own roads!

I mastered the beast. She's geared down now which made all the difference in the world. The TPS was way off as predicted. Throttle bodies synchroed. The thrust is so violent it makes that blackie feel like a 600. Anyone who leaves that 17 on is missing out on a wild ride. Suspension is dialed in now, rides more like a vette than a caddy. Also got rid of the belly pan, looks nasty now like a superbike instead of super tourer.

Back