Muzzy Exhaust

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
So "Blubyyou" (SP) or Allen as I know him, gave me a killer deal on his used full muzzy system (thanks Alan) because he is going turbo. With my lack of mechanical skills, I may be able to get the fairing off (on a good day) I once again turn to Doyle (DR1300) who said he would help me out. We planned the job for Sunday morning when it would be good for both of us. The exhaust makes it on Friday, but come Saturday night, still no power comander or pair valve block offs. Doyle says, "Dont worry about it, we'll figure something out!" He did, not "we" and we got the job done. The exhaust is awsome. With Doyles imagination, he used some old aluminum stock he had laying around, cut them down to size and ground them into submision. He cut some gasket stuff down to size and added permatex (I think thats what it was) and drilled some holes. Pair Valve Blocks done.

Heres the bike up on the handy stands, all torn apart. (note the hayabusa.org shirt on the back of the chair!)

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116926447 -->

On_the_stands.jpg_Small.jpg

Another pic. I rode the bike for about 75 miles. Great sound, great performance, it didnt backfire once. I got a ton of compliments on the look and the sound. It is loud, but not much louder than the yosh (We fired up Doyles to compare). I love the result, I cant wait for the power comander now!! Thanks Alan, and especially thanks Doyle. Without the people Ive meet on this board, I would still have a stock bike because I wouldnt have the knowledge to get the job done..........I am slowly learning though!!!
bowdown.gif

New_exhaust_2.jpg_Small.jpg

Crab legs or steak, its your choice!!! Or what ever your favorite dinner is!

Back