muzzy air shifter

AZIROC

Registered
i just aquired an air shifter from a member on this board (i havent received it yet, but thats cause he is sending it out today).... anywho, i know the UP shift is thru the horn, but is there anyway to make a DOWN shift? i know, extreme lazyness on ym side, but i was thinking about it and it got me curious... plus i knew someone could answer this here.

why would you want too?buy a automatic bike...
wow.gif

you can but would need another solenoid and tie it in to the system you have.I wouldn't do it though unless your paralyzed or something,will put wear on tranny...

You can get the electric shifter for the busa if you want to up shift and down shift. The airshifter is an air cylender that uses an electric air valve to force the shifter in a certain direction. Just like on those import cars that use air suspension, the air cylender can go in either direction, all you need is another valve and some install time. It is possible, but not recommended. Good luck.

I have a Pingle Electric shifter that will do that,2 buttons: 1 for upshift,1 for downshifting. I'll sell it to you,slightly used in the box ready to go!

Back