Mustang's makin' the rounds.....

Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
I had the pleasure to meet Shawn and his wife last night at work. They actually missed me as I was on break, but stuck around long enough to say hello. What amounted to only a couple of minutes, as it was late and they looked ready to go, was long enough to break the monotony of a long night on the bar for me.

Thanks to Shawn and the wifey for stopping by and making an H.O.G. connection, in person. That was awful nice of them. If fate allows, I'm going to try and talk them into letting me buy them a bite to eat later on in the afternoon.

BTW....did I mention Shawn's wife is far more beautiful in person, than her pictures
rock.gif
? "SCARY"............
cool.gif

I think they're both very fortunate, and darn nice folks to meet.
super.gif
Thank you to them both.

(Spudley @ Jul. 22 2007,06:16)  If fate allows, I'm going to try and talk them into letting me buy them a bite to eat later on in the afternoon.  
It's ok with me
jump9.gif

[picture homer simpson...] ...mustang cooooupe, horrrrrrse powwwerrrrr, [drool...] ...arrrrrrhhh...

beerchug.gif

Adam - it was great to meet you; sorry about the bar- it was so busy, I didn't want to disrupt business... besides, the Irish bar was kicking - Vegas Players I think.. they were awesome!

Geo and I enjoyed meeting you... maybe something tomorrow...

Y'know, Shawn, if you're driving and you pass through Albuquerque, you're welcome to stop in!

--Wag--

they are both great people
beerchug.gif

and if you go through St. Louis on your "rounds", let me know

(Wag @ Jul. 22 2007,18:42) Y'know, Shawn, if you're driving and you pass through Albuquerque, you're welcome to stop in!

--Wag--
I think he's flying, Wag. (his arms are gonna be tired!
laugh.gif
)

I tried talking him into stopping in KC...

Well, I guess that this is as good a place as any to cronical my adventures.
I have met a couple of members so far this trip -
First was Brad (ToyKraz). You know, it was a while ago, I got a wild hair to change his title - (along the lises of have you seen all my stuff?) I had no idea! He was very kind to have shown Christopher, Declin and I the inner workings of his company - his assembly area was, in a word, awesome!
Later in the week after I got back into town from Cedar City, we all (Geo, the boys and I) all went to Brad's for dinner - met his wonderfull family and enjoyed the view; my boys were taking full advantage of his pool -
We were also joined by John (GoFaster), heckuva nice guy! John, good luck with the real estate endeavors I may be contacting you when I retire!
Then, Geo and I tried to meet up with Adam... unfortunately, he was on break when we got there - and while we were waiting we stubbled across an Irish bar that was very cool... anyway, we were able to finally meet up with Adam and talk for a couple of minutes - he was busy; I wish we could have stayed longer (or shown up earlier to coincide with his break!) he was very nice to have offered us a round of drinks - unfortunately I was driving, but for future reference my two drinks of choice are Jack and coke or strong bloodys! Good to meet you Adam!
But for any and all if I am able to meet up with you, I will - and if you have any projects going I am more than happy to help!

Always good to meet people - this place is the best!

Anyway - it is always

Back