Mustang Fox Body Parts, 1987 to 1993

MoeMar said:
OD was my fault. I was doing like 125+ for a few miles. Not good to run it long with that rear. I have a trans cooler that I was going to replace the stock one with... just never got around to it.

that is what hurts most of them

thought saleens were 93 only , like the cobras. probably just a body kit. if it is a real saleen and hasn't been repainted it should have the stickers on the bottom of the doors.

does saleen keep a registry, its should come back as a a regular gt right?

Saleen has a log system with every Saleen every produced. I would contact them if its a questionable car but these are model/year basics: Saleen Owners and Enthusiasts Club - SOEC - Mustang Production

thought saleens were 93 only , like the cobras. probably just a body kit. if it is a real saleen and hasn't been repainted it should have the stickers on the bottom of the doors.

Negative....Saleen's were made many years 1984-present. Those stickers were often removed but GC says the kit/wheels were added afterwards and its not a real one so no worries...

It's a complete saleen kit from their factory, not knockoff and car was tore down for paint..

Doesn't look bad in the pics, maybe a nice find... :thumbsup:

Back