Must be getting colder -- had a bedful last night...

bjewell

Registered
It's still hitting 90 during the day, but the nights are cooling off. Woke up at four to get ready for work and found three cats and a pooch under the covers. There were two more cats at the foot of the bed and my Golden Retreiver Max sleeping on his blanket next to the bed. It can get mighty cramped at times; one cat in particular doesn't like intruders and she will have a hissy fit if another furball bumps her under the blankets-- which wakes me up suddenly to say the least. Nothing like cat claws against bare skin to get you out of your slumber.

Anyone else have the pooch intrusion thing as well?

happens when I go home to my parents house a lot. The dog and cats will try to remind me that the guest bed is their normal snoozin spots and climb up on me at night. I am ok with it until they start to hiss and growl, thats when I remind them that size matters :whistle: Usually the next sounds are meeeoooowwww hiissss and thud as they go flying across the room towards the door :laugh:

Animals are not allowed inside the house but, since I live in Florida you can't have them outside neither. That's why I don't have pets!!

A Labrador Collie cross and a cat.
Some times I wake up and have the cat on my chest staring at me.:laugh:

I'm gonna get ripped for this one...

My Dobe uses my son's old Baby bed as his sleeping spot. Complete with his original (now 5x too small) baby blanket and a big quilt i lay over him.

and I kid you not, he will sit at the side of the bed and cry until i come over, prep his bed for bedtime. Then he lays in it, and I put his quilt over him....

He is spoiled...whatever, haha. I love the big boy.

I'm gonna get ripped for this one...

My Dobe uses my son's old Baby bed as his sleeping spot. Complete with his original (now 5x too small) baby blanket and a big quilt i lay over him.

and I kid you not, he will sit at the side of the bed and cry until i come over, prep his bed for bedtime. Then he lays in it, and I put his quilt over him....

He is spoiled...whatever, haha. I love the big boy.

You're gonna get ripped? What about your pup? If this gets out in Dobe land, he'll NEVER live it down! :laugh:
Well done! :beerchug:

My pup is part American Eskimo/German Spitz. She hasn't been cold since 2008 when she was new and still working on filling out her first coat. :)

2 boxers are in bed every morning when i come home, have to get them out to go potty then everyone back in bed until the old lady gets up in 2 hours. i usually get woken up 10 min before my alarm to my 2 yr old pounding on my head or back. little bastard:laugh: but they are my kids and i love them more then most people.

not anymore. I used to share my bed with my Ex and a English Mastiff... I miss that dog but the Ex had too go!

I love big dogs. I have a great Dane right now. I get home take a shower hit bed start to watch TV. Lola jumps onto the bed and she has to get her snuggles in before I'm allowed to sleep lol

Back