Must be Christmas!!!!!

oldhat

Registered
Cuz I just got my personally autographed copy of Lo's magazine article.  My 11 year old girl approves Lo!   She said "Dad, how does such a pretty girl ride a motorcycle like that?"  But now she's askin' if she can get one.....Told her she may have to wait a year or two..........and maybe get ridin' lessons from the infamous Lo!!

thanks again Lori.........made my day and put a big smile on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cool:  :beerchug:

You girl!

AHHHHHHHHHHH aint that schweet a little Lo wanna be. Dont hold the lil shorty back Sled get'r a lil 80 dirtbike .

LOL Rhythm.........We were JUST having that conversation...I kid you not!!!  

She rides a little snowmobile in the winter and now I'm catching heat for a bike for summer.  Looks like a little automatic tranny dirt bike for christmas perhaps!

Can ya pipe one of those or maybe I should be talkin' to Doc or N.E. or the Stunnah  for a turbo on that huh??

cache, they dont have any up her either? I was hopin someone would scan and post a subscription flyer so I could print it and send it in and maybe order the back issue? seems no one wants to post any info?

Hey Sled,

You're welcome!! HO HO HO!! (in a Santa Claus kinda way!) And you know I'm all for the little one wanted to ride some day!

Cache & Twisted, PM me your addy's and I'll send you a copy. K? There is a website for the magazine "Motorcycle Street & Strip". If you subscribed, you would get the current issue Nov/Dec. that has the article... But I got your back if you jus' want me to send it!!!

Thanks again Sled for the compliments and you're welcome!

Lo.....

LO and the gang......In Chicago, at Barnes and Noble we have the Nov/Dec issue....and in the "Girls that ride" section is some woman with a Honda. No DEX.....No Lo.....what gives? If I send you money will you send me the mag? I will include shipping and postage and that stuff.....please pretty please. Gotta show my woman.

BTW...my sister lives near Santa Rosa...is that near you?

Dave Lerman
9th floor, North Tower
30 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606

LO and the gang......In Chicago, at Barnes and Noble we have the Nov/Dec issue....and in the "Girls that ride" section is some woman with a Honda. No DEX.....No Lo.....what gives? If I send you money will you send me the mag? I will include shipping and postage and that stuff.....please pretty please. Gotta show my woman.

BTW...my sister lives near Santa Rosa...is that near you?

Dave Lerman
9th floor, North Tower
30 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Babuski,

I'm in the Urban Metal section, page #38. Not the Girls Who ride section... It should be the same magazine as out here, let me know...

Lo

Lo....thanks...will check again....I went thru whole magazine..but not carefully.

As for bouncing Stunnah on your knee...you sure you want to bounce someone on your knee with a NAME LIKE STUNNAH?

How far are you from Half-moon Bay?

How far are you from Half-moon Bay?
Just across the bridge from Half Moon Bay. That's where I took the hayabusa.org gang riding when they were here for the Laguna races. We were up in the mountains at Alice's Restaurant above Half Moon Bay... Why?? You been there? Oh, I am about 1 1/2 hrs. south of Santa Rosa....

Lo

Back