Music

I could listen to anything but country. But Mostly I'm a old school r&b and jazz type of person.

fireskull.gif

Hey Brian, gotta love Blue Magic. I have Blue Magic and Stylistics on CD. Do you remember Ray, Goodman, and Brown?

Thinker
Hey that's a big 10-4 buddy. I have the album from like the late 70's or was it early 80's? Either way, I have the album in my entertainment center. Want to put all this stuff on CD that I haven't found alreay.

Brian

Hey Brian, gotta love Blue Magic. I have Blue Magic and Stylistics on CD. Do you remember Ray, Goodman, and Brown?

Thinker
Hey Thinker, let me just bring back some memories of Blue Magic. And it goes a little somthin' like this:

So let the side show begin...
Hurry Hurry, step right on in...
Can't afford to pass it by...
Guaranteed to make you cry...

That jam was the shiznit...

Brian

would have to say that all of those are great choices. I listin to them all but the the country. I like just about everytype of music and own a little bit of it all.

slipknot to Otmar Libert(classical spainish Guitar)
Snoop to Nine Inch Nails
Portishead to Peter Gabriel
DMX to godsmack

you pick, more than likely I got it either on cd or MP3

Hear are some pics, kinda ghetto but its home with all the extras, Ps2, Dreamcast, Nintendo, Dvd, Vhs, DSS, 5.1 surround sound and other great goodies!!

all_coholic.gif

40__s.gif

would have to say that all of those are great choices. I listin to them all but the the country. I like just about everytype of music and own a little bit of it all.

Snoop to Nine Inch Nails
DMX to godsmack

Hear are some pics, kinda ghetto but its home with all the extras, Ps2, Dreamcast, Nintendo, Dvd, Vhs, DSS, 5.1 surround sound and other great goodies!!

all_coholic.gif

40__s.gif

hey is that a spanish soap opera?
ices_rofl.gif

Sorry Sled...Only on CD. Gotta burner though, I can send you whichever ones you want. Or is it possible to email them?
rock.gif

how would you email them???

If you guys are interested, I could set up a FTP site where we could trade some tunes if anyone is interested.

I didn't wanna post a whole big list.. so.. uhh.. my top 3 at the present time are..

Pressure 4-5
Flaw
Incubus

I get stuck on 1 album for months at a time.. like incubus for example.. I'm on the 1st album.. haven't even bought the second yet.

I like atleast 1 or 2 songs from each genre.. but mainly I like modern/prog/alt, and some old school rap stuff.. not much on newer rap for some reason though.. who knows.. don't question it.. just go with it.

As some of you doubtless know I do the "band" thing.. We are modern/progressive rock so I would probably put myself in that "class" if somebody said I had to pick only 1.

Sled that sounds interesting. How does it work? Type slowly so I can keep up.

i was only white guy for miles and miles in my neighborhood so i grew up on marvin gaye,war,etc and r and b.
will listen to any kind of music if its good
have been in a rut with ac/dc for a while now
cant seem to break out

Snoop to Nine Inch Nails
DMX to godsmack

all_coholic.gif

40__s.gif

LOL for the cycle mag..

where is your subwoofer???
mad.gif

Back