Murph's Cruise control

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, I wanted to make sure that you knew that Murph is where I purchased my cruise control from. If you want to be able to set a speed and have your bike increase and decrease speed automatically then you need to go to the link below and get the hookup....

Murphs' Kits - Welcome to Murphs' Kits Online Store

I was considering the Audiovox unit, but I like that one much more. It will be much smaller and easier to hide on the Busa and FJR. Damn. Another $225 of parts added to my to-do list for each bike. :banghead:

We are actually going to do a step by step with lots of pics... There are a couple of tutorials out there now.. Only a couple of major points that need to be covered and the rest is just standard installing...

I was considering the Audiovox unit, but I like that one much more. It will be much smaller and easier to hide on the Busa and FJR. Damn. Another $225 of parts added to my to-do list for each bike. :banghead:

The Rostra will screw with the Busa electronics.. It blew out my hid ballast as well as my gauges the eprom or something according to Scott at bluegauges.com.. I know a couple other members that are using the rostra and there gauges do not read correctly either.. as in they jump around. :dunno:

I put the Audiovox CCS100 on and have had zero issues it.. :thumbsup:
Stick with the one that is proven to work, the CCS100. :bowdown:

I had the Rostra on my bike and had to remove it. It caused the speedometer to jump around when the cruise was turned off. I couldn't get it set to work good as well.

I've used Murphs for a bunch of mods for my Concours. Absolutely one of the best!!!
No affiliation just a very satsfied customer.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

nice intro Cap.But its sold out

I spoke to Gary this morning and advised him what you posted. What I am going to post as a response speaks volumes to his customer service..

Gary told me that he has a large order in with Audiovox and because they won't commit on the delivery date he doesn't want to offer them for sale on his site yet. He stated that nothing good can come from getting your money now and then making you wait, he would rather just tell you they should be in soon and let you hold you own money than to take your money and hope for the best!

This is exactly why I wanted to bring Murph in to this website.....

In the mean time just hang in there....

cap

Back