Munchie - redocked with South Carolina!

Munchie

Registered
Great great time! Met a ton of awesome folks and had some most excellent riding! Minor drenching based off the weather forcast before leaving out...i'll definitely be back!
Already booked my room for the Spring bash!:thumbsup:

Great to meet you all. I am glad you rode with us, I hope you seen places that you havent been and enjoyed the rides. :) We will get together soon and have a mid week ride over at Suches/Blood mountain.

What part of the upstate do you live in? Glad you made it home safely.

Hey gmmech, I live in Anderson...and go to school at Greenville Tech - so I'm probably only 30-45minutes away from you. I currently work a weekend shift Fri, Sat and Sun but I'm free during the week. Maybe we could hook up for a ride sometime.:thumbsup:

Glad you got there safe. :thumbsup:

Thanks CB! I know I saw you at the bash but never seemed to have a chance to make my way over to introduce myself...
I'm booked for the Spring bash so if we don't get a chance to hook up sometime before then I'll definitely find you there next time!

Great to meet you all. I am glad you rode with us, I hope you seen places that you havent been and enjoyed the rides. :) We will get together soon and have a mid week ride over at Suches/Blood mountain.

Man I had a blast with you guys!:beerchug:

I really appreciate yall letting me tag along! Good times and super cool folks made my trip even better! :bowdown:

Looking forward to getting back together man! :thumbsup:

Back