Multiple Kanji Wallpaper for Android/Any phone by Request

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So heres some updated stuff i did for my HTC Evo. These should fit on any android phone perfectly. If you have a different phone just give me the dimensions and ill alter them for you. I can change the colors, do different styles or even make anything by request that you want. Heres a few examples of stuff Ive done :thumbsup: Heres the link to my photobucket album where you can find these and a bunch of other ones I have done. They all have the same background cause I couldnt find anything else I liked so if you guys have any suggestions let me know. http://s998.photobucket.com/albums/af109/rjusmc08/

KanjiBlack.jpg

KanjiTransparent.jpg

KanjiHayabusaBlack.jpg

KanjiHayabusaGreen.jpg

RuffRyderR.jpg

Last edited:
Im gonna keep playing with photoshop to make something else. When i get a good picture of my bike in going to alter it so it looks painted then put it on the diamond plate and see how it looks. ideas are welcome :thumbsup: Thanks for the compliments guys!

:bump:

Some more ideas if anyone wants one. I can change the color of the diamond plate background, the word hayabusa, the outer glow of the word hayabusa, and the kanji

BlackDiamondRedKanji.jpg

GreenDiamondBlackKanji.jpg

The blue kanji is cool ;)

iPhone 4 is 640 x 960

Wow Im sorry, i believe i missed this post forever ago :-(. Thats the total size for a normal wallpaper for an iphone 4? I think I got it right. If not let me know ill change it up. Sorry again :laugh: I miss things. If you want it in silver diamond plate let me know

640x960

iPhoneBlackDiamondBlueKanji.jpg

Back