Mug Shots.... is this the scariest?

cache

Banned
Okay you popo's...... and everyone else.

Is this not the scariest mug shot you have EVER seen??!!!!! :crazy:

mjmugshot.jpg

One of my students brought up a good point. Any parent that sends their kid to that guy(?) aught to be prosicuted.

I try to find the good in everybody but there just isn't any in him, he's just plain creepy!

:eek:

he is soooo scary. man i dont know why anyone let alone a child would ever even want to go near him. he looks so creepy.

kazzin

he is soooo scary. man i dont know why anyone let alone a child would ever even want to go near him. he looks so creepy.

kazzin
i hate to say it, but some people have 20 million (as in $) reasons to let their kids play with that creep.. i heard that is what he settled with the last parents of the kid he 'allegedly' molested.. sick ba$tard. did he turn himself in yet?

I heard he was behind bars this afternoon. Don't know if he turned himself in or was picked up by the popo.

one too many surgeries??? He shoulda stopped after the first ten. It amazes me what kind of people the brainless hordes will worship. This guy is a freak, if he weren't an "entertainer" he would be locked up in a nut house by now. :mad:

one too many surgeries??? He shoulda stopped after the first ten.  It amazes me what kind of people the brainless hordes will worship. This guy is a freak, if he weren't an "entertainer" he would be locked up in a nut house by now.  :mad:
Not if he had the $100 or so million hes gone through.... This is America...Where you been? The rich do not do any real time. If they actually get convicted they go to a real nice facility in Texas...Built specially for rich fools...

Back