mufflers for a 2006 hayabusa

Low Busa

Registered
i am new to the page...............

i just bouhgt a 2006 hayabusa with 891 miles on it. its not my first bike, So far i love it but i want it to sound better. what do yall think about the yosi rs33 slip ons. do they come in a race version and a street version. let me know what yall think.... thanks

Can't speak for the Yosi, but my D&D cans sound sweet. Nice mellow rumble and don't shreek like a banshee.

Hope you find what you want and :welcome:

I have found you tube to be good source to get a little sample preview of the sound
this was a gen 2 didn't see a gen 1

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the reply guys !!!!

My good friend has an 08 busy with the same yosi as in the video. I love the way they sound. i have heard that there are 2 types of yosi for my bike, a race version and a street version that are nothing more than stock. I want the race version if this is true. From what I understand the race version mufflers have a baffle that you can remove just like the gen2 "s. have yall heard that or does anyone know if there are 2 versions. I have asked some of the e-bay stores about them {via e-mail} and they dont really know ,they just sell them!

I also wanted to tell yall about the new bell star helmet. i bought 1 from helmet harbor and i love it!!! Again thanks for the reply's and the WELCOME !!!!!

:welcome:aboard. I run a 4 - 2 - 1 on my '06. It sounds real nice and every1 tells me it sounds really good rollin' out. I'd like a little more throat personally, but that would bring more unwanted attention.

Welcome aboard. I have an exhaust for sale in the classifieds. It's a Boz Brothers racing Moira. KInda loud (no cans at all) but you get tons of power on the top end out of it.

These came with my bike and it was love at first roar. Deep and not too loud. Best bang for your buck full system. 175Hp at the wheel.

mybusa.jpg

These came with my bike and it was love at first roar. Deep and not too loud. Best bang for your buck full system. 175Hp at the wheel.

I have the same mufflers as this one in a bolt on from Tsukigi. Great sounding:thumbsup:

Back