Muffler plug when washing motorcycle

KEVBUSA

Donating Member
Registered
They make tons of plugs for dirt bikes. But does anyone know where to buy a plug for a Brock's alien head pipe?

The FMF plug I nave for my CRF 450R(FMF Powercore 4 pipe)fits my Brocks Short Meg but is about maxed out at the 2" diameter,don't know if it would seal on the new Alien Head 2 or Short Meg 2 as I've heard they're 2 1/4".If you have the standard Alien Head it would be fine.

why are you washing? my scooter is cleaner than 95% of them on the road. never seen water. that will cause rust eventually. bike spirits-cleans and waxes, the best stuff I have ever used. spray heavy on rag and rub light. wipe off with 2nd rag. I use it on tons of stuff.

why are you washing? my scooter is cleaner than 95% of them on the road. never seen water. that will cause rust eventually. bike spirits-cleans and waxes, the best stuff I have ever used. spray heavy on rag and rub light. wipe off with 2nd rag. I use it on tons of stuff.
Eh there is just some stuff that only a nice soaping and water can clean. I have owned many bikes, quads, scooters etc never ever used an anal plug. The anal plug is common on dirt bikes because of the excessive dirt and mud they are exposed to requiring a high pressure to clean off. When I am washing my bike with soap and water I leave it running. As long as your not pouring water down your exhaust and you run the bike right after your golden.

Back