Muffler parts

StrtRac3r

Registered
Anyone ever order a new sleeve from yoshimura. I'm wanting to shorten more, and to make it look factory ill have to move the riveted tag.

So, if you've ever ordered a new sleeve, did it come pre drilled for tag placement? Or was it blank?

Thanks.

I'm a yosh dealer and pieces are separate and when i order them I ask for a undrilled sleeve.

Lol, not as cheap as you may think. This is yoshimura your talking about lol...

You may want to call, cause if i remember correctly I just tried to get one as a dealer and was over $100...metal prices are up too...lmk if $65 and I'll call back to order one

65$ for the sleeve and 12$ for the name plate according to their site. It's just an rs3 single side.

You may want to call, cause if i remember correctly I just tried to get one as a dealer and was over $100...metal prices are up too...lmk if $65 and I'll call back to order one

Right on, thanks. So far it's in planning stage lol. Would have to convince my 37 week pregnant lady of this mods "importance" ha.

I'm a yosh dealer and pieces are separate and when i order them I ask for a undrilled sleeve.

Are you able to separately order end caps, rivets/bands, and mounting brackets? I took some damage to my left side RS-3, and am hoping to rivet on new caps. And if the price is right, get new mounting brackets for both sides (the plastic/silicone has degraded a bit as it's been on the bike for almost 10 years).

1.jpg

2.jpg

Back